Russian Due Diligence Investigation

  • telematicsonline
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2006
      MY APOLOGIES FOR THE CROSS POSTS. PLEASE REPLY OFF LIST.

      I require a criminal record check, commercial credit report and
      consumer credit report on the director(s) of a corporation in Russia.

      A signed continuous, non jurisdictional release will be provided by
      subject. In order to be considered a non-compete and non-disclosure
      agreement need to be executed. Anticipated montly volume will be 5
      requests per month for this country and may increase over the next
      several months.

      Only place bids if you:

      1. Invoice, no prepayment (Credit References will be supplied);
      2. Can accept wire transferrs;
      3. Can submit completed reports via electronic mail.

      **Please quote in US dollars.**

      Warm regards to all,

      J. Ryan Winter
      Managing Director
      SK PI Lic.#: 5627

      Telematics-Online Research & Investigation
      Suite 427, 4246 Albert Street
      Regina, SK Canada S4S 3R9

      Direct Line: (306) 352-3533
      Facsimile: (306) 352-3534