RFP: Background Checks North Carolina

  • servenowcom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2006
      Background Checks for University of North Carolina at Pembroke

      In order to provide a safe learning and working environment for our
      students, staff and faculty, the Department of Human Resources will
      acquire criminal report for job applicants at University of North
      Carolina at Pembroke who have been selected as the final candidate for
      a fulltime, part-time, permanent position or temporary appointment.

      BACKGROUND
      Violence, theft and criminal activity have become concerns for the
      University. In an effort to lessen these concerns and to prevent
      future occurrences of such behaviors, we have developed the Criminal
      Background Check Policy.

      SCOPE OF WORK
      Below is the description of the procedure that will be utilized,
      beginning January 2006. It is imperative that criminal background
      checks be performed electronically and as quickly (results within one
      (1) business day for North Carolina only searches. And three (3)
      business days for most other states, if possible) and cost effectively
      as possible. This is necessary to allow job offers to be made as
      expeditiously as possible. There will be 200-400 new hires per year.

      TERMS
      Two (2) year contract subject to renewal in one (1) year increments.
      The University may exercise an option for renewing one (1) additional
      year if both parties agree.

      Proposal Due Date: January 24, 2006

      You can access the full RFP at the following URL:

      NOTE: you must be a member of the PInow.com Group to access the RFP.
      To join this group and access investigation RFPs on a daily basis,
      visit the below URL:

      Good Luck!

      Best Regards,
      Trent Carlyle
      ServeNow.com – Process Server Directory
      PInow.com – Investigator Directory

      http://www.servenow.com
      http://www.pinow.com (Get a free local listing)

      Phone: (877) 737-8366

      *********
      Free Investigator and Process Server Resources:

      ServeNow.com Process Servers Group
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/servenow-process-servers/

      PInow.com Investigator Group
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/private-investigators-PInow/

      FREE Newsletter for PIs and Process Servers:
      http://www.serve-now.com/newsletter/

      PInow.com – Get a Free Local Listing
      http://www.pinow.com