[infoguys-list] Information

  • Delate, Paula
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 1999
      Good afternoon

      I am in need of assistance in finding out the history (criminal),
      marriage/death of spouse information, gambling history, education, work
      history, etc

      The person is currently awaiting sentence in Montana, but much of the
      information would be from history in Florida, Idaho, (perhaps CA) and
      Montana.

      I have most of the personal information, name, alias, driving license #',
      social security, etc.

      If you can help me, please respond to me privately at

      pdelate@... <mailto:pdelate@...>

      Thank you very much.
    • ray_madison
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2002
        Anybody ever hear of an info. broker called Absolute Background Search?
        Are they for real, or is this one of SUNNY's outlets?

        Ray Madison