RE: [infoguys-list] RE greetings from Ireland

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
      Bosh! I'm German, French (yes, I know) and American Indian (Native American
      for the politically correct among us, if any) and there's no one better in a
      fight than I! ;)

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Legal Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
      La Crescenta, CA 91214
      Los Angeles County
      800.448.6431 toll free
      818.242.0130 local
      818.688.3295 fax
      http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
      Siedow@...
      Member NCISS, IWWA
      Need economical legal help?
      Concerned about Identity Theft?
      Project Child Save
      Drawing the line to keep our children safe
      http://www.projectchildsave.org/
      8-PROTECT-911