RE greetings from Ireland

  • omegamail
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
      Ahh Vicky,
      It is proably because I am not full Irish.More a Germanic,Irish, American
      hybrid :]
      Regds
      Sean Mc Govern
      Omegareliant Investigations
      Docucentre
      Limerick
      Ireland
      phne 00 353 [0]61 321908
      Fax 00 353 [0]86 8334168
      email; omegareliant@...
      irishsleuth@...
      irishpi@...
      24/7/365 Local.National.International
      Member of WAPI,UKPIN
    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
        Bosh! I'm German, French (yes, I know) and American Indian (Native American
        for the politically correct among us, if any) and there's no one better in a
        fight than I! ;)

        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates Investigations
        & Legal Support Services
        2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
        La Crescenta, CA 91214
        Los Angeles County
        800.448.6431 toll free
        818.242.0130 local
        818.688.3295 fax
        http://Siedow.LawAndOrder.com
        Siedow@...
        Member NCISS, IWWA
        Need economical legal help?
        Concerned about Identity Theft?
        Project Child Save
        Drawing the line to keep our children safe
        http://www.projectchildsave.org/
        8-PROTECT-911