Re: TABASCO INVESTIGATION SERVICES...

  • jose saavedra arias
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
      Hi Group it is a great honor to contact you again and offer you my services just in case some investigation firm need assitance in mexico. i am here sure, reliable,discreet ,honesty and proffesional

      investigations services:

      1.-Backgroundchecks
      2.-preemployment verifications
      3.-missing persons and skip tracing
      4.-preamarital investigations
      6.-undercoverinvestigations
      7.-injury investigations
      8.-E -mail tracing
      9.-countersurveillance detection
      10.-shadowing and surveillance

      My retainers:

      1.-Expenses more own salary.
      2.-give 50%(salary) then the other.
      3.-can make a deposit by western union.

      How to contact me:

      1.-call me from usa to mexico( 011529931 113978)
      2.-sent mail to jose_saavedraarias@...
      3.-office:av.francisco javier mina# 538 col. centro
      villahermosa,tabasco
      Mexico.