January 6th PI Luncheon Invitation

  • Ralph Frasca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      Any science used for the purposes of the law, is a forensic science. Today, the role of forensics is expanding in civil, criminal and regulatory matters. It actually reduces the number of cases entering our overloaded court system by providing scientific investigation - not circumstantial evidence - to convince prosecuting or defense attorneys, a grand jury, or a judge that an issue does not merit a court hearing. Additionally, forensic scientists are very often used as expert witnesses.
      Tampa Bay Area
      First Friday PI Lunch Meeting

      January 6, 2006 Luncheon Topic:

      "The Positive Effects of Forensics

      Applied to Investigation Challenges"

      Presented by Ralph Frasca

      GRAND ISS
      St. Petersburg, FL
      Tel. 727.797.6545
      rfrasca@...

      As Chairperson for our group for sometime now, I would like to announce that I will be stepping down this year. John Zurenda will be assuming the role next month. As most of you know, John has over thirty years of investigative experience, and I am confident he will provide direction and guidance consistent with our long term goals.

      Well, aside from expressing my appreciation for your support and attendance, I would also like to extend my thanks to our many guest speakers for their contribution over the past year. And this month, although outgoing as Chair, I'll be jumping in as guest speaker.

      Although my company, GRAND ISS, offers a diversified service directory, my subject focus will be forensics since it exemplifies one of our most effective and innovative investigative tools. I will be discussing the many advantages of this fascinating science and its multi-discipline applications which range from accounting, to computer & electronic evidence, to medical matters, to criminal cases. Issues may vary from questions of the validity of a signature on a will, to a claim of product liability, to questions of whether a corporation is complying with environmental laws, and the protection of constitutionally guaranteed individual rights. Forensics address such items as document examination (including handwriting analysis, forgery, counterfeiting, etc.); personal identification (fingerprints, DNA analysis); and such sophisticated specialty investigations as industrial technology, chemical, biological, nuclear & environmental sciences, naval architecture and marine engineering. I will talk on how GRAND works with its impressive forensic expert partners - including one of the country's leading Marine Engineering firms - to enhance our industry's capabilities and increase market share. I sincerely hope you will join me this Friday to kick off the New Year.

      RSVP: Ralph Frasca, GRAND ISS, at (727) 797-6545 or email at rfrasca@...

      Pepin Restaurant
      (727) 821-3773
      4125 4th St N
      Saint Petersburg, FL 33703
      3.7 mi NE - Directions

      Just north of 38th Avenue North on the east side of the street. Look for the rust colored building trimmed in Blue. Phone number is (727) 821- 3773

      From I-275 take the 38th Avenue exit east to 4th Street North and then turn left. You will see Pepin's on your right at the corner of 42nd Avenue North and 4th Street.

      From Tampa take the 4th Street North exit off the Howard Franklin Bridge and head south to 42nd Avenue North. Pepin's will be on your left.

      RSVP: Ralph Frasca, GRAND ISS, at (727) 797-6545 or email rfrasca@...

      All are welcome to attend - both new investigators and seasoned veterans. Don't forget to bring a friend. We look forward to seeing you there. Remember, it's this Friday, January 6th at 11:30 a.m. Please direct questions to:

    • jose saavedra arias
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
        Hi Group it is a great honor to contact you again and offer you my services just in case some investigation firm need assitance in mexico. i am here sure, reliable,discreet ,honesty and proffesional

        investigations services:

        1.-Backgroundchecks
        2.-preemployment verifications
        3.-missing persons and skip tracing
        4.-preamarital investigations
        6.-undercoverinvestigations
        7.-injury investigations
        8.-E -mail tracing
        9.-countersurveillance detection
        10.-shadowing and surveillance

        My retainers:

        1.-Expenses more own salary.
        2.-give 50%(salary) then the other.
        3.-can make a deposit by western union.

        How to contact me:

        1.-call me from usa to mexico( 011529931 113978)
        2.-sent mail to jose_saavedraarias@...
        3.-office:av.francisco javier mina# 538 col. centro
        villahermosa,tabasco
        Mexico.