Introduction from Ireland

  • Elite International Investigation
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      Dear Group

      I am new to this group and would like to introduce our agency.

      Elite International Investigations can provide you with solutions
      for virtually any of your investigative needs as we employ a network
      of agents and investigators throughout Ireland the UK and with
      associate offices throughout Europe, North and Latin America,
      Africa, Australasia and Asia.
      If any of my colleagues In US or indeed Worldwide need our
      assistance please don't hesitate to contact any of the above numbers.

      For your convenience, a full list of our comprehensive services is
      enclosed.

      Regards and Happy New Year to everyone.

      Teresa Shanley BA LLB Dip P.I
      Elite International Investigation
      P.O Box 127
      Mullingar
      Co Westmeath
      Rep of Ireland

      Tel: 00353 44 76751
      Mobile: 00353 87 7702635
      Web: www.eii.ie
      Email: info@... or teresa@...

      CORPORATE SERVICES
      International Asset Trace and Recovery - Competitor Profiling – Due
      Diligence - Company Credit Checks - Financial Investigations -
      Corporate Fraud - Copyright & Trademark Investigation - Asset
      Locate & Trace - Internal Theft & Pilfering - Surveillance &
      Observation

      COMMERCIAL SERVICES
      Insurance Investigation - Accident Investigation - Workers Comp
      investigation - Medical & Disability claim verification -
      Surveillance -
      Employee Theft - Employee Absenteeism - Questioned Document
      Examination - Computer Forensics – DNA Paternity Testing - Pre Sue
      Reports - Locus Reports - Background Screening - Trace
      Enquiries "Skip Traces" - Process Serving - Debt Recovery - Video
      Mystery Shoppers

      PRIVATE CLIENTS
      Marital Investigations - Pre Nuptial Investigations - Missing Person
      Traces - Background Enquiries - Surveillance - Pre Divorce
      Disclosure Investigations - Affidavit of Means Investigations

      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING! This electronic message contains
      information, which may be privileged and/or confidential. This
      information is intended for the exclusive use of the individual(s),
      entity, or persons named or indicated above. Any unauthorized
      access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any parts of
      the contents of this message/information is strictly prohibited