Houston, TX locate (indentity theft)

  • servenowcom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      The following request came to us via email:

      "I have an individual that has solen my identity and the Houston fraud
      unit cannot locate this individual. It has been going on since 2003.
      I need him located."

      Please contact us at (877) 737-8366 for complete details including the
      clients contact info. No emails. Please call.

      PLEASE NOTE:
      In the future, investigation jobs will be posted to the new PInow.com
      Yahoo Group. If you are an investigator and you are not yet a member
      of this group, please visit the following URL to join:

      You may forward this message to colleagues who serve this area.

      With over 81,000 visitors per month, ServeNow.com is the most visited
      process server directory on the web.

      ServeNow.com currently has over 430 satisfied process servers listed
      throughout the United States and Canada. Many statewide and local
      county listings are still available. Listings are limited and are
      first come, first serve. Contact us to find out the availability in
      your area.

      ServeNow.com
      P: (877) 737-8366
      F: (310) 231-4357

      12335 Santa Monica Blvd.
      Los Angeles, CA 90025

      http://www.serve-now.com
      info@...

      Free resources for process servers:

      ServeReport Newsletter
      http://www.serve-now.com/newsletter/

      Free Listing on PInow.com – Worldwide Investigators Directory – COMING
      SOON!!!
      http://www.pinow.com/
      For a limited time get a free local listing on PInow.com.