Bid notice: Oregon Process Servers

  • servenowcom
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2005
      Bid notice: Oregon Process Servers
      = = = = = =

      The state of Oregon is preparing to release an Invitation to Bid (ITB)
      for process services (aka service of process) some time after the
      first of the year (2006). The ITB will be different than it has in
      the past in that we will be allowing bidders to bid either on in-state
      services or out of state/international services, or both.

      For the full details on the this bid opportunity including contact
      information, please view the following link:

      We post bid notices for process servers and investigators to our group
      on a daily basis.

      Good Luck!
      Trent Carlyle
      (877) 737-8366