Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

  • COASTAL INVESTIGATIONS
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2005
      Sorry for the cross posts, we wanted to wish everyone a Merry
      Christmas and a Happy New Year. My office will be closed on
      Christmas Day and reopen for business Monday December 26th.

      Glenn Christian LPI, CFI
      Operations Director

      COASTAL INVESTIGATIONS
      105-B Owens Industrial Park
      Savannah, GA 31405

      Office Telephone: (912) 232-8818
      Office Fax: (912) 232-8819
      Toll Free: (866) 744-0833
      NEXTEL LINK 150*568918*8
      Cellular (912) 313-7299

      Company License: GA LIC # PDC002006
      Personal License: GA LIC # PDE045942

      E-Mail: mail@...

      Visit our web site at: www.coastal-investigations.com

      Affiliations:
      (GAPPI) - GEORGIA ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
      www.gappi.org
      (IPAG) - INVESTIGATIVE PROFESSIONALS OF GEORGIA www.ipag.org
      (NCISS) - NATIONAL COUNCIL OF INVESTIGATION & SECURITY SERVICES
      www.nciss.org
      (NAPPS) - NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL PROCESS SERVERS
      www.napps.org

      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:
      This electronic message (E-Mail) contains information which may be
      privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended for use
      ONLY by the individual/s or entity named/indicated above. If you are
      not the identified/intended recipient please contact us IMMEDIATELY
      and we will make the necessary actions to correct this message. Be
      aware that any disclosure, copying, distributing or use of the
      contents of this message/information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED BY LAW.