[infoguys-list] University Course Development

  • Neal B. Custer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 1999
      I am developing a course for Boise State University on Public Record and
      Information Research for Para Legals and Criminal Justice Majors. I am
      reaching out to anyone who may have some information, material or ideas
      that will help me with this task. I have developed a basic out line for the
      course. For anyone who is willing to help me I would be willing to share
      this outline. Thanks in advance Neal B. Custer