[infoguys-list] Re: "Wolfgang Nordmeyer, J.D."

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 1999
      Dear R.J. Tavel:
      First off, I wish to thank you for promoting our cause by sending out
      our material. (I am interested to know more about your services.) Second, I
      thank you for bringing to my attention the response of the Arbitration
      Judge.
      This judges' concern deserves consideration. This is my instant comment,
      without consulting deeper. If the judge is exercising judicial discretion,
      and enjoys a defense of judicial immunity in any way, then he is the subject
      of JAIL.
      On the civil side, parties are free to contract with whomsoever they
      will on the terms and conditions established or agreed on by the parties.
      This agreement is governed by California contract law. As long as the
      Arbitrator Judge does not WILLFULLY violate that law, he should have no
      concern.
      Criminally - if a party to the contract, for example, lodges an
      affidavit against the judge for criminal fraud as defined within the
      California Penal Code, with the appropriate prosecutor within the time
      provided, and the prosecutor fails to act, then the party may thereafter
      take the criminal affidavit to the Special Grand Jury for an indictment,
      which, of course, is an exercise of their discretion.
      As I said, this is the short answer. I'm very glad he has asked it. I
      suspect that I will be posed with many more such questions such as this. I
      would appreciate it if you would "bounce" this off the judge and get his
      response. If he should take issue with what I have said, I would love to
      hear it.
      Again, thank you for promoting JAIL, and please do inform me more about
      yourself and your services.

      Ron Branson
      ron1@...
      www.jail4judges.org - America's ONLY hope!
      The Next Shot Heard 'Round The World - PROP 851
      ---------