[infoguys-list] B/W Pager cams @ $150.00 inc s/h

  • neahq@telenet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 1999
      I have two B/W Pager cams ready to ship, new in box complete with battery
      holder and RCA plug and play for $150 each including S/H. ONLY TWO
      AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE FROM CANCELLED ORDER.
      HAVE A GREAT DAY!
      Best Regards, Tina Peeler
      New England Investigation & Security Service
      a/k/a NEIS Corp.
      Quality Investigations and Surveillance Products
      http://www.neiscorp.com

      Professional pricing for fellow PI's
      http://www.neiscorp.com/lpi.html

      PI Links page