Re: [infoguys-list] I hate to change such a good subject but. - On wid da show

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      In a message dated 12/5/2005 5:24:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      leif@... writes:

      Does anyone have a list of the 50 states recording laws? Phone
      recording laws to be specific. I can find a list of which states are 1
      or 2 party consent and some links to vague information. I want a list
      by state of the actual statute numbers (chapter and verse). Even if
      you just know a few states or just your own. I would appreciate a link
      or a number. I will be using the info to create a database for my
      customers to use as a reference before purchasing equipment.
      Thanks
      Leif "Krang"

      _http://www.aapsonline.org/judicial/telephone.htm_
      (http://www.aapsonline.org/judicial/telephone.htm)

      OK, now can we get on with the crucifixion

      LOL

      Bill