Re: [infoguys-list] **re: Diane Barnes***

  • dyana barnes
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 5, 2005
      Yes the State Dept is aware of the pending chgs, someone threating my child, and of course i reacted like any parent would, as for my attorney/partner, he is not a criminal attorney so of course he cant defend me, since he is a business attorney. And yes the courts are aware of my business, and did not consider it for legal aid status. Any parent that had someones ex girlfriend stalk and threating their child would have reacted the same way, what would you do if someone tried to pick your kid up from school, we have cross complaints, she is still in jail, cant make bail, i on the other hand have never actual been put in cuffs, i got a desk app ticket.

      Here is the Dect Green with whom i forwarded all your emails to along with everyone elses's today, please feel free to give him a call and inform him of your emails and your complaint, that we have already.
      Dect Green/Internal Affairs/NYC/1 POLICE Plaza/646-610-5000

      Infosurv@... wrote:
      Why isn’t this “Attorney” defending you for two criminal charges in Bronx Supreme Criminal Court (next hearing on 01/09/06):

      PL 215.50 03 CRIMINAL CONTEMPT-2ND: DISOBEY CRT
      - Docket 53231C-2005

      PL 240.30 02 AGGRIVATED HARASSMENT-2ND: (TELEPHONE)
      -Docket 18224C-2005

      Restraining orders issued.

      How is it that Legal Aid is defending you? I wonder how you were approved for legal aid during a 18-b finance investigation conducted by the courts. Maybe they are not aware of your successful company or attorney partner.

      I’m sure (because all your paperwork is in order) that you informed the Division of Licensing Services about the two crimes (misdemeanors) that are pending against you.

      Of course, all people are innocent until proven guilty.

      Here’s something interesting:
      "Press release writer + submittal, up to $150 (negotiable)
      Hello I need a 1 page press release written for my new website and service. www.luvspy.com I would like a quick turn around, also needed will be to submit it to my local radio/tv/print media outlets. I have a small budget for this, but will work with the right person, if it can become a long term "relationship". Please check out my website and submit your ideas and prices. Thanks Dyana www.luvspy.com, info@...
      (Posted 3/7/05)"

      Well said. You absolutely need someone to write for you.

      Dyana, LuvSpy
      www.luvspy.com
      SpyShop, Events
      Check it out

    • kekeholm
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 5, 2005
        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, dyana barnes <barnesdyana@y...>
        wrote: > Yes the State Dept is aware of the pending chgs, someone
        threating my child

        Dyana,

        I will say this as kind and professional as possible, Would you
        please shut the fook up! You are a nothing burger and no one cares
        about your ordeals, crimes, etc... we care about protecting our
        access to information, the professionalism of our industry, and
        shutting down the non-licensed!

        You sealed your fate when you started spewing on this listserv....
        and yes, I personally think you are as ghetto as they come and cringe
        at the thought that you would ever hold a PI license. However, since
        you got Sue's attention (not one to play with), among other seasoned
        professionals, I don't see that happening.

        To the rest of my colleagues, happy holidays!

        Kirsti Ekeholm,LPI
        Ekeholm and Associates, LLC
        Office: (877) 219-0732
        Websites: www.screensafecheck.com and www.ekeholm.com
        Skiptracing*Asset Searches*Criminal Records*Pre-Employment Background
        Checks
        Georgia Private Detective License: # PDC001919
      • dyana barnes
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 5, 2005
          Thanks, but just as you guys have a right to say any and everything you want, then why cant I? I have been dealing with this all day, and dont really care who holds what power of the state of ny, I have not broken any laws, the state has been in touch with both myself, my attorney, Dect Green and my mgr pi, all of which we submitted the correct and proper paperwork, the state does have my prints/and employee statement on file.

          As for my open case, again I did what any other parent would do, and as you see with the charges, i didnt even get cuff, just a desk app ticket, so if that makes me a criminal for protecting my child then so be it, I rather go to jail to protect my child, then to sit back and allow someone to harm him, but I guess I'm the only parent that thinks that way, that's cool.

          You also have a great holiday, there is nothing like x-mas in NY
          Thanks
          Dyana Barnes

          kekeholm <Kekeholm@...> wrote:
[...]

          Credit report law Government law Law Private investigator Use

          ---------------------------------

          Dyana, LuvSpy
          www.luvspy.com
          SpyShop, Events
          Check it out

        • Glenn Christian
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 5, 2005
            Kirsti,

            Very well put!

            Glenn Christian, LPI, CFI

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 5, 2005
              Thanks Glenn, but you could have easily said the same thing and
              probably more eloquently than me <g>.

              BTW, I sure do miss you guys down in GA; it's in the single digits
              out here in Breck, but skiing is great! You are always welcome to
              visit and stay with us.

              --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Christian <gapeye@y...>
              wrote:

              > Kirsti,
              >
              > Very well put!
              >
              > Glenn Christian, LPI, CFI
            • Tina
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 5, 2005
                Well I just took at look at luvspy.com

                A few things caused me questions, but I really like this one -

                Quote from site: "I enjoy working with Dyana as a Decoy for LuvSpy. I have busted many cheating clients, of course the highlight was my experience busting a cheating boyfriend on the Maury Show. "Spy Chick", Lauren"

                Does anyone notice the catch here? If not, let me point out what caught my eye- "clients". How many of us bust our clients?

                When I work domestic cases, which is all the time, I hope not to bust my client. Besides why would I be watching my client when I'm suppose to be watching my SUBJECT? and if my subject and client are together what is there to BUST?

                Just a comical note to this whole thing.

                Tina

                Tina Elkins
                T.A.M.A. Investigations, Inc.
                P.O. Box 1064
                Snellville, GA 30078
                GA Agency Lic #PDC001807
                770-682-4376
                tamainvestigations@...

              • Glenn Christian
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
                  We would love that visit, here in Savannah it been middle to high 70's and somedays 80's last few weeks (Rubbing it in) ! We miss you too Kirsti, have FUN and ski safe. I will tell everyone you said HEY.

                  Glenn Christian LPI, CFI
                  Operations Director

                  COASTAL INVESTIGATIONS
                  105 Owens Industrial Park STE B
                  Savannah, GA 31405-1551

                  Office Telephone: (912) 232-8818
                  Office Fax: (912) 232-8819
                  Toll Free: (866) 744-0833
                  NEXTEL LINK 150*568918*8
                  Cellular (912) 313-7299

                  Company License: GA LIC # PDC002006
                  Personal License: GA LIC # PDE045942

                  E-Mail: mail@...

                  Visit our web site at: www.coastal-investigations.com

                  Affiliations:
                  (GAPPI) - GEORGIA ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS www.gappi.org
                  (IPAG) - INVESTIGATIVE PROFESSIONALS OF GEORGIA www.ipag.org
                  (NCISS) - NATIONAL COUNCIL OF INVESTIGATION & SECURITY SERVICES www.nciss.org
                  (NAPPS) - NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL PROCESS SERVERS www.napps.org

                  CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:
                  This electronic message (E-Mail) contains information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended for use ONLY by the individual/s or entity named/indicated above. If you are not the identified/intended recipient please contact us IMMEDIATELY and we will make the necessary actions to correct this message. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distributing or use of the contents of this message/information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED BY LAW.

                  wrote:

                  > Kirsti,
                  >
                  > Very well put!
                  >
                  > Glenn Christian, LPI, CFI

                  Credit report law Government law Law Private investigator Use

                  Yahoo! Shopping