[infoguys-list] Re: Can you help me?

  • msegroup@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 1999
      Anyone with a mail address of future angel or barbee needs to contact a local PI and discuss your problem face to face.  I get the feeling that you have probably already tried this and been turned
      down - either that or you were quoted an honest price for the job and
      didn't want to pay.  Research and investigation is not a freebee
      and stalking is illegal.