Not Nice

  • dyana barnes
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      Hello Everyone, i am being ripped apart, torn to shreds, and made to look like I am the worse thing since 9/11.

      I have gotten 10 phone calls, some were very professional, some were nasty, and the worse was a threat against both me and my son.

      During one of my phone calls, I had the pleasure of speaking with Bill from Oricale Int, I beleive, excuse me if i didnt get his company name correct, but by now we all know who he and i are. I did inform him that i was tapping the phone call and that I had someone else (a police office) also listening to the call. Bill proceed to ask me questions to verifiy some of my information, which i freely did, the one problem was that i would not tell him the name of my late husband, as i was advised not to do, so, Bill then proceeded to tell me that he is putting out not only my personal information but that of my son, and as we all saw in one of his post today, he did forward to as far as I know about 7 people all of my personal information, name, add, dob, ssn# etc.

      I forward, as I am going to do now to him the name of Dect Green/Internal Affairs/1 Police Plaza/NYC/646-610-5000, and the email/post that Bill sent out to everyone, because I was told that was illegal to give out my ssn# with out my written consent and knowledge. Neith of which i would do. Since like everyone else, Bill beleives me to be a fraud, so therefore I asked him to contact the Dect directly, so this way he knows that he called a legit number and spoke with a legit person, the point of that was for Bill to explain to the Dect how he can justify giving out my ssn# to at the least 7 people, and to verify for Bill some information, and to explain to bill the safety factor of both me and my son. Bill chose not to contact the Dect.

      Please everyone know that I do understand and respect the fact that you must know who you are dealing with in terms of business, and I dont mind that part, but it has gotten to the part where my son is involved and my ssn# is being giving out illegaly.
      Again I do understand the need to want to shut me down, close down my website, etc, fine I know that I have all my paperwork, prints/employee statment on file with the Dept of State, but this has turned into something a lot worse then just shutting me down.

      I thank the 7 people that forwarded me the information that showed Bill gave them my ssn#, and other personal information. They were not going against the groups decision to make an example out of me, they totally support the group in the efforts to shut me down, but to quote on of the people, they stated they would never cross a line like that, nor would they break the law just to expose someone they feel may be a fraud, that then makes them just as bad as the person they are trying to expose.

      Again I have no problem, verfiy any information for anyone, and the people that called me this AM can tell you that, but I will not under any circumstance put the safety of me and my son in danger, that is why i needed to get my local police involved because it has gotten out of hand.

      i have responsed to every email, every phone call, every question, but my family is off limits, and giving out my ssn# without my written consenst of knowledge of where it is going I know is illegal, that was told to me by a couple of people on this list, dont be mad at them, they are still ready to hang me, and of course my local police informed me that it was illegal to give out my ssn#.

      I was also told by another member in the group to update the website and put all the contact info for both my mgr pi and attorney, and will have that done by the web desgin people because i dont have access to my website, that should be update within 72hrs.

      Thanks
      Dyana Barnes

      Dyana, LuvSpy
      www.luvspy.com