Re: [infoguys-list] **Re: **Dyana Barnes**

    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
      Members -

      I've figured it out. It's called PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA !!

      In a message dated 12/5/2005 7:10:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      barnesdyana@... writes:

      Sue you dont scare me, my home is zone both residential and commerical, my
      office is on the bottom floor and my home is above it, next, since i am a cops
      widow, i now have protection at my home because of your threats, and you
      putting my personal information out there for everyone to see which places both
      my son and i safety in danger, because of the man that killed a cop my
      husband is still out there, but of course you being the great detective already
      knows this.

      So both my attorney, and mgr partner have been in contact with Internal
      affairs, the police commissioners office here in nyc, and my local police station
      because i feel that you are trying to locate me and maybe the man that
      killed my husband hired you, please feel free to do whatever, but please know i am
      not scared of you, nor did i chg my website, make this your little project,
      do whatever you need to do, you see i am a mom and when i buried my husband i
      promised i will protect my child.

      Now that you have accessed not only my phone records, my personal
      information, i have contacted both the FBI and your CA state police because you are
      trying to help the man that killed my husband, which puts me and my son life in
      danger.

      I am not running, or scared of you, my attorney has been made aware that you
      may contact him, and he and i have now contacted our local phone companines
      to inform them that you are accessing our records with out our knowledge and
      consent. i dont have access to chg my website, and since you have all my
      access codes/passwords that should be very informatative for the FBI and the
      local NYC dept of homeland security, which i have informaed them of your
      intrustion in my my life.

      I am ready for this battle with you, and being a cops widow, makes me very
      protected.
      All my t's are crossed and I's dotted.

      Thanks, I look forward to seeing you in court, we are filing chgs against
      you for access my information , and tapping my phones.

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
        In a message dated 12/5/2005 7:25:40 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        rth@... writes:

        Anyone do any digging to find out if there was a NYPD officer who was
        killed in the line of duty by the name of Sareno?

        Bob and all -

        Of the 740 LEO deaths of the NYPD since the very first death of Watchman
        Christian Luswanger who was stabbed to death on Christmas Day, 1806, there have
        been NO officers named wither Barnes nor Sareno.

        Yep, I checked it out.

        818-242-9824 FAX

        thank a military veteran.

        God Bless America and her allies forever !!

      • Lori Wilkins
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
          I agree. Not sure which is more irriating Dyanna's post or the posturing to see who can expose her first. I would elaborate but I have work to do.
          Sincerely,
          Lori L. Wilkins, LPI
          Southeastern Research & Investigations, LLC
          3820 East Britt David Rd
          Columbus, GA 31909
          706-653-5397
          seripi@...
          www.seripi.com
          "specializing in obtaining accurate information in a timely manner"
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
            thanks, Rus!

            --
            Cathy Williams Crawford, PI
            Crawford, Shaney & Rasco, Inc.

            This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
            U.S.C.A. s. 2510-2521.

            1.) The information contained in this email message is ATTORNEY PRIVILEGED
            AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the individual
            or entity named.
            2.) IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, you are
            hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this
            communication is strictly prohibited.
            3.) IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, please immediately
            notify us by telephone and destroy/delete this material in
            its entirety. Thank you.

          • MARTHA CONNER
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
              I couldn;t agree more

              "CSRInc." <csrinc@...> wrote: thanks, Rus!

              --
[...]

              Credit report law Government law Law Private investigator Use

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • Bryan McManis
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                Greetings,

                I must disagree with your post this one time. I am not going to
                address all the other issues that are being looked at.

                Even if this person is telling the truth and we will assume (Ass U
                Me) the Website she has is offensive and her writing skills are
                horrible. Report writing is the heart and lifeblood in the PI world.
                You could be James Bond but if you have horrible writing skills, you
                will be out of work in no time flat.

                In this case, it is the principle of the matter. Street Gutter
                Marketing and 6th grade writing skills are going to give everyone a
                black eye. The other areas are far more important from a legal point
                of view; however, these other skills DO matter.

                In closing, my nine-year-old Daughter can write better then this
                person does. That is enough in my book to attack this person. When a
                9 year old can run circles around a PI, it is time to face reality
                and throw in the towel. I only thank God Almighty that this person is
                not a Process Server.

                "I own the business, i do not do any pi work, i have a managing pi
                that does all
                the investigations, i run the office, and yes i will be getting my pi
                lic in
                2006, i have followed all rules/laws that ny state has required us
                to, all our
                paperwork is in order.
                Anyone can complain, and our paperwork will reflect that everything
                is in
                order, my website is very clear that all contact info is there for
                anyone to
                see.

                "Sue, i am personally finaling a report on you because i have been
                authorized
                by the state to change my name, and you have now put the safety of
                both my son
                and in danger, by publicly displaying my name, are you working on a
                case that
                involves me, have i asked you for work/clients, how do i know that
                the person
                that killed my husband in the line of duty, has not hired you to find
                me and my
                son, and you have the nerve to display my business address, phone
                number , and
                my married name, putting the safety of me and my son in danger. i am
                asking
                both the NYC police dept, the Internal affairs dept, and Dept of
                state, to
                inquire into you, to find out if you were hired by the man that
                killed my
                husband to find us, and what right did you have to put my name and
                address in
                public like you have.

                My attorney has his pi lic, and does my mgr pi, trust me all of our
                paperwork
                is in order, as it has been when someone else from this board
                reported us. Now
                i am sending people to look into your business, and the nyc of ny
                will want to
                know why you are putting a cops widow's information out in public
                without good
                cause.

                Thanks for the law information, good nite"

                Thank you

                Magnus Process Serving
                Bryan McManis, BSBA, CPS
                Certified and Bonded Process Server # 04-3-7
                Fifth Judicial Circuit Court Marion County Florida

                Office 352-624-1884
                Fax 775-206-9612
                Office 775-278-8074

                Member of: N.A.P.P.S. Member of: N.A.I.S. Member of:
                S.O.F.I.

                Graduate of Florida Institute of Criminal Justice

                Graduate of Detective Training Institute

                StandBy Member of MissingKin

                www.MagnusProcessServing.com

                --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Lori Wilkins" <seirs@b...>