Re: [infoguys-list] **Re: (Databases)**Dyana Barnes**

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 5, 2005
      Diana aka Dyana -

      Please be my guest and file against me. That then gives me the opportunity
      for FULL DISCOVERY and to really wipe the streets up with your ass.

      Please provide the case number for the name change.

      You asked, "...are you working on a case that involves me...". The answer
      too that is an unequivocal YES. I'm working a FRAUD case.

      Honey, you have displayed your address and phone number PUBLICALLY all over
      the place even if you are too stupid to realize that. Trust me when I say
      that ANY person with an IQ over 50 can find them even without access to
      databases.

      Then you ask, "...what right did you have to put my name and address in
      public like you have...". Real simple answer - because you have put yourself in
      the limelight in a public forum which is open to the world. YOU brought this
      on yourself.

      818-242-9824 FAX

      thank a military veteran.

      God Bless America and her allies forever !!