Re: [infoguys-list] **Re: **Dyana Barnes** -- I Confess

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      In a message dated 12/5/2005 11:27:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      barnesdyana@... writes:

      Thanks, and have a great day, this has been the closest i have ever come to
      feeling scared since my husband was killed.

      OK, OK, - I admit it. I killed the miserable mutt. I euthanized the poor
      bastard because nobody ought to have to live thru being married to you.

      Tell your Detective Green to come and get me.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      _http://www.fraudsandscams.com/_ (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/)
      _http://www.oracleinternational.com/_ (http://www.oracleinternational.com/)