Re: [infoguys-list] **Re: **Dyana Barnes** - Oh Lord, Spare me the crap

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      In a message dated 12/5/2005 10:00:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      barnesdyana@... writes:

      i am asking both the NYC police dept, the Internal affairs dept, and Dept of
      state, to inquire into you, to find out if you were hired by the man that
      killed my husband to find us, and what right did you have to put my name and
      address in public like you have.

      My attorney has his pi lic, and does my mgr pi, trust me all of our
      paperwork is in order, as it has been when someone else from this board reported us.
      Now i am sending people to look into your business, and the nyc of ny will
      want to know why you are putting a cops widow's information out in public
      without good cause.

      Dear Dyana,

      Save the painful plaintive Philippic - you are hardly trying to keep a low
      profile. We've seen "The Luv Detective, American Hot Mama.

      _http://www.americanhotmama.com/article_copy(11).htm_
      (http://www.americanhotmama.com/article_copy(11).htm)

      One might observe that you need to get all that hair out of your face if you
      want to be able to see anything, but considering where your head is at, I
      don't suppose it matters.

      For those following this silly saga, I have talked to Ms. Barnes on the
      phone as I have examined the list of all police officers killed from NYC and I
      can find nobody named Barnes or Sareno.

      _http://www.odmp.org/agency.php?agencyid=2758_
      (http://www.odmp.org/agency.php?agencyid=2758)

      Ms. Barnes now maintains that her social security number has been changed --
      I'm not sure why she would say that rather than answer my question - and
      refuses to explain why there is no former husband on the list. She bables and
      rants a mile-a-minute but answers nothing

      Although she claimed that a NYC police officer was standing next to her
      listening to her calls today, she declined to put him on, and I suppose I am to
      believe that the poor gutless bastard was afraid to take the phone himself.

      She threatened me with her lawyer partner named Broadsky, but declined to
      give me his full name, or phone number where he could be reached.

      While I suppose it does sound much more appealing to claim she is hiding
      from her husband's murderer, rather than admit she is a judgment debtor hiding
      from creditors, but I personally find the trash about fallen police officers
      and stalking murderers offensive.

      If anyone is filing a formal complaint, I will be happy to provide Dyana
      Barnes list of names, address list, date of birth and social security number.

      Pitiful

      (Anyone may feel free to repost this to any list as they deem appropriate)

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      _http://www.fraudsandscams.com/_ (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/)
      _http://www.oracleinternational.com/_ (http://www.oracleinternational.com/)