Re: [infoguys-list] **Re: **Dyana Barnes**

  • MARTHA CONNER
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
      The plot thus thickens....

      Bob Hrodey <rth@...> wrote: on 12/5/2005 12:23 AM suesarkis@... said the following:

      > Members -
      >
      > I hope others will join me in making this a project, especially those
      > of you
      > in New York.
      >
      > It appears that the corporate phone number rings right in to her
      > apartment.
      > Some corporation.
      >
      > Anyway, she has changed her website and now alleges that her licensed
      > private investigator manager is a man named Anthony Vienna. I hope
      > you great
      > licensees can find him because I sure as heck have been unsuccessful.
      >
      > She also now lists the attorney partner as Broadsky & Associates.
      > Again,
      > anyone ever hear of them? If anyone has a phone number for an
      > attorney named
      > Broadsky, please provide it to me. I truly want to speak with this
      > person
      > directly.
      >
      > Also, does anyone know which Precinct services E. 211th St. in the
      > Bronx,
      > 10469? I believe it's 52nd but I cannot swear to that. Regardless,
      > does
      > anyone from New York know any detectives in the appropriate Precinct?
      >
      > Last, but definitely not least, if anyone happens to know right off
      > the top
      > of their head the penal code section in NY for FRAUD, please provide
      > same.
      > If not, I'll just go find it.

      Sue, Why not just give Diana/Dyana/Diane/Diarrhea a call? That way you
      two can swap phone numbers when she tells you not only which precinct
      detective squad but which detective is investigating you.<g> Should be
      an interesting call.

      Anyone do any digging to find out if there was a NYPD officer who was
      killed in the line of duty by the name of Sareno?

      Since everything else seems to be turning to dust once you begin to
      handle (investigate) it, my bet is that this too is fabrication.

      Lastly, anyone in New York with a charitable spot in their heart willing
      to go take the shovel out of Dyana/Diana/Diana's hand? Poor girl just
      keeps digging herself deeper and deeper.

      --
      Enjoy,

      Bob
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      email: inquiry@... or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

      ---------------------------------

    • dyana barnes
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
        Sue it is the Internal Affairs Dept of the City of NY, Dect Green, 1 Police Plaza, NYC, NY and as i am sitting her typing this, they have sent to officers to my home to make sure that noone comes here, and have someone at my sons school to make sure all is well there also.

        As for looking into my husband's death , they have everyones emails, and will find out who is looking for us, who the man that killed him hired to find us. They are tracing all my calls, checking all my paperwork, and that of both my mgr pi and attorney/partner, along with everyone who email me and who is on the list to find out what who has accessed my records, and personal information.

        Please feel free to contact me, here is my number, but you proberly all ready have it, 718-515-4883, which mind you is unlisted, and since i am a cops widow, the phone company has put a trace on all calls in/out and a flag/alert on any inquires into my phone records, according to Internal affairs, they have some really good leads.

        I look forward to hearing from you soon, or let me know i can call you. My attorney is in the process of contact the State of CA and everyone other state agency that governs the different pi's that have emailed me to put them on alert that they may be using their services to find me and my son, which in turn puts us in danger.

        Thanks, and have a great day, this has been the closest i have ever come to feeling scared since my husband was killed.

        Dyana, LuvSpy
        www.luvspy.com
        SpyShop, Events
        Check it out

      • Rus B. Robison
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
          This is the only investigators list in existence that allows this
          foolishness. There seems to be a real propensity to find someone to pick on
          and run it in to the ground.

          It appears many of the people on this list do not have enough business to
          occupy their time. If you will spend this wasted time on marketing, I'm
          betting you will have a much better 2006 with more money in your pocket and
          less time on your hands to worry about what someone else is doing.

          With best regards, I remain...

          Very truly yours,
          THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
          PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

          Rus B. Robison

          THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
          Private Investigators
          Post Office Box 720560
          Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
          (405) 603-2932 Voice
          (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

          rbr@...

          Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

          Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.

          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
            Members -

            I've figured it out. It's called PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA !!

            In a message dated 12/5/2005 7:10:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
            barnesdyana@... writes:

            Sue you dont scare me, my home is zone both residential and commerical, my
            office is on the bottom floor and my home is above it, next, since i am a cops
            widow, i now have protection at my home because of your threats, and you
            putting my personal information out there for everyone to see which places both
            my son and i safety in danger, because of the man that killed a cop my
            husband is still out there, but of course you being the great detective already
            knows this.

            So both my attorney, and mgr partner have been in contact with Internal
            affairs, the police commissioners office here in nyc, and my local police station
            because i feel that you are trying to locate me and maybe the man that
            killed my husband hired you, please feel free to do whatever, but please know i am
            not scared of you, nor did i chg my website, make this your little project,
            do whatever you need to do, you see i am a mom and when i buried my husband i
            promised i will protect my child.

            Now that you have accessed not only my phone records, my personal
            information, i have contacted both the FBI and your CA state police because you are
            trying to help the man that killed my husband, which puts me and my son life in
            danger.

            I am not running, or scared of you, my attorney has been made aware that you
            may contact him, and he and i have now contacted our local phone companines
            to inform them that you are accessing our records with out our knowledge and
            consent. i dont have access to chg my website, and since you have all my
            access codes/passwords that should be very informatative for the FBI and the
            local NYC dept of homeland security, which i have informaed them of your
            intrustion in my my life.

            I am ready for this battle with you, and being a cops widow, makes me very
            protected.
            All my t's are crossed and I's dotted.

            Thanks, I look forward to seeing you in court, we are filing chgs against
            you for access my information , and tapping my phones.

            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
              In a message dated 12/5/2005 7:25:40 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
              rth@... writes:

              Anyone do any digging to find out if there was a NYPD officer who was
              killed in the line of duty by the name of Sareno?

              Bob and all -

              Of the 740 LEO deaths of the NYPD since the very first death of Watchman
              Christian Luswanger who was stabbed to death on Christmas Day, 1806, there have
              been NO officers named wither Barnes nor Sareno.

              Yep, I checked it out.

              818-242-9824 FAX

              thank a military veteran.

              God Bless America and her allies forever !!

            • Lori Wilkins
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                I agree. Not sure which is more irriating Dyanna's post or the posturing to see who can expose her first. I would elaborate but I have work to do.
                Sincerely,
                Lori L. Wilkins, LPI
                Southeastern Research & Investigations, LLC
                3820 East Britt David Rd
                Columbus, GA 31909
                706-653-5397
                seripi@...
                www.seripi.com
                "specializing in obtaining accurate information in a timely manner"

                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                  thanks, Rus!

                  --
                  Cathy Williams Crawford, PI
                  Crawford, Shaney & Rasco, Inc.

                  This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
                  U.S.C.A. s. 2510-2521.

                  1.) The information contained in this email message is ATTORNEY PRIVILEGED
                  AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the individual
                  or entity named.
                  2.) IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, you are
                  hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this
                  communication is strictly prohibited.
                  3.) IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, please immediately
                  notify us by telephone and destroy/delete this material in
                  its entirety. Thank you.

                • MARTHA CONNER
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                    I couldn;t agree more

                    "CSRInc." <csrinc@...> wrote: thanks, Rus!

                    --
[...]

                    Credit report law Government law Law Private investigator Use

                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                  • Bryan McManis
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                      Greetings,

                      I must disagree with your post this one time. I am not going to
                      address all the other issues that are being looked at.

                      Even if this person is telling the truth and we will assume (Ass U
                      Me) the Website she has is offensive and her writing skills are
                      horrible. Report writing is the heart and lifeblood in the PI world.
                      You could be James Bond but if you have horrible writing skills, you
                      will be out of work in no time flat.

                      In this case, it is the principle of the matter. Street Gutter
                      Marketing and 6th grade writing skills are going to give everyone a
                      black eye. The other areas are far more important from a legal point
                      of view; however, these other skills DO matter.

                      In closing, my nine-year-old Daughter can write better then this
                      person does. That is enough in my book to attack this person. When a
                      9 year old can run circles around a PI, it is time to face reality
                      and throw in the towel. I only thank God Almighty that this person is
                      not a Process Server.

                      "I own the business, i do not do any pi work, i have a managing pi
                      that does all
                      the investigations, i run the office, and yes i will be getting my pi
                      lic in
                      2006, i have followed all rules/laws that ny state has required us
                      to, all our
                      paperwork is in order.
                      Anyone can complain, and our paperwork will reflect that everything
                      is in
                      order, my website is very clear that all contact info is there for
                      anyone to
                      see.

                      "Sue, i am personally finaling a report on you because i have been
                      authorized
                      by the state to change my name, and you have now put the safety of
                      both my son
                      and in danger, by publicly displaying my name, are you working on a
                      case that
                      involves me, have i asked you for work/clients, how do i know that
                      the person
                      that killed my husband in the line of duty, has not hired you to find
                      me and my
                      son, and you have the nerve to display my business address, phone
                      number , and
                      my married name, putting the safety of me and my son in danger. i am
                      asking
                      both the NYC police dept, the Internal affairs dept, and Dept of
                      state, to
                      inquire into you, to find out if you were hired by the man that
                      killed my
                      husband to find us, and what right did you have to put my name and
                      address in
                      public like you have.

                      My attorney has his pi lic, and does my mgr pi, trust me all of our
                      paperwork
                      is in order, as it has been when someone else from this board
                      reported us. Now
                      i am sending people to look into your business, and the nyc of ny
                      will want to
                      know why you are putting a cops widow's information out in public
                      without good
                      cause.

                      Thanks for the law information, good nite"

                      Thank you

                      Magnus Process Serving
                      Bryan McManis, BSBA, CPS
                      Certified and Bonded Process Server # 04-3-7
                      Fifth Judicial Circuit Court Marion County Florida

                      Office 352-624-1884
                      Fax 775-206-9612
                      Office 775-278-8074

                      Member of: N.A.P.P.S. Member of: N.A.I.S. Member of:
                      S.O.F.I.

                      Graduate of Florida Institute of Criminal Justice

                      Graduate of Detective Training Institute

                      StandBy Member of MissingKin

                      www.MagnusProcessServing.com

                      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Lori Wilkins" <seirs@b...>