Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [infoguys-list] **Re: **Dyana Barnes**

Expand Messages
  • dyana barnes
    Sue you dont scare me, my home is zone both residential and commerical, my office is on the bottom floor and my home is above it, next, since i am a cops
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      Sue you dont scare me, my home is zone both residential and commerical, my office is on the bottom floor and my home is above it, next, since i am a cops widow, i now have protection at my home because of your threats, and you putting my personal information out there for everyone to see which places both my son and i safety in danger, because of the man that killed a cop my husband is still out there, but of course you being the great detective already knows this.

      So both my attorney, and mgr partner have been in contact with Internal affairs, the police commissioners office here in nyc, and my local police station because i feel that you are trying to locate me and maybe the man that killed my husband hired you, please feel free to do whatever, but please know i am not scared of you, nor did i chg my website, make this your little project, do whatever you need to do, you see i am a mom and when i buried my husband i promised i will protect my child.

      Now that you have accessed not only my phone records, my personal information, i have contacted both the FBI and your CA state police because you are trying to help the man that killed my husband, which puts me and my son life in danger.

      I am not running, or scared of you, my attorney has been made aware that you may contact him, and he and i have now contacted our local phone companines to inform them that you are accessing our records with out our knowledge and consent. i dont have access to chg my website, and since you have all my access codes/passwords that should be very informatative for the FBI and the local NYC dept of homeland security, which i have informaed them of your intrustion in my my life.

      I am ready for this battle with you, and being a cops widow, makes me very protected.
      All my t's are crossed and I's dotted.

      Thanks, I look forward to seeing you in court, we are filing chgs against you for access my information , and tapping my phones.

      Take care, Sue

      suesarkis@... wrote:
      Members -

      I hope others will join me in making this a project, especially those of you
      in New York.

      It appears that the corporate phone number rings right in to her apartment.
      Some corporation.

      Anyway, she has changed her website and now alleges that her licensed
      private investigator manager is a man named Anthony Vienna. I hope you great
      licensees can find him because I sure as heck have been unsuccessful.

      She also now lists the attorney partner as Broadsky & Associates. Again,
      anyone ever hear of them? If anyone has a phone number for an attorney named
      Broadsky, please provide it to me. I truly want to speak with this person
      directly.

      Also, does anyone know which Precinct services E. 211th St. in the Bronx,
      10469? I believe it's 52nd but I cannot swear to that. Regardless, does
      anyone from New York know any detectives in the appropriate Precinct?

      Last, but definitely not least, if anyone happens to know right off the top
      of their head the penal code section in NY for FRAUD, please provide same.
      If not, I'll just go find it.

      Sincerely yours,
      Sue
      ____________________________________________________
      Sue Sarkis
      Sarkis Detective Agency

      (est. 1976)
      PI 6564
      1346 Ethel Street
      Glendale, CA 91207-1826
      818-242-2505
      818-242-9824 FAX

      If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English,
      thank a military veteran.

      God Bless America and her allies forever !!


      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





      <p><hr></p>
      To subscribe, send an empty message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
      To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
      <p><hr></p>



      ---------------------------------
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS


      Visit your group "infoguys-list" on the web.

      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.


      ---------------------------------






      Dyana, LuvSpy
      www.luvspy.com
      SpyShop, Events
      Check it out




















      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • MARTHA CONNER
      The plot thus thickens.... ... Sue, Why not just give Diana/Dyana/Diane/Diarrhea a call? That way you two can swap phone numbers when she tells you not only
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
      • 0 Attachment
        The plot thus thickens....

        Bob Hrodey <rth@...> wrote: on 12/5/2005 12:23 AM suesarkis@... said the following:

        > Members -
        >
        > I hope others will join me in making this a project, especially those
        > of you
        > in New York.
        >
        > It appears that the corporate phone number rings right in to her
        > apartment.
        > Some corporation.
        >
        > Anyway, she has changed her website and now alleges that her licensed
        > private investigator manager is a man named Anthony Vienna. I hope
        > you great
        > licensees can find him because I sure as heck have been unsuccessful.
        >
        > She also now lists the attorney partner as Broadsky & Associates.
        > Again,
        > anyone ever hear of them? If anyone has a phone number for an
        > attorney named
        > Broadsky, please provide it to me. I truly want to speak with this
        > person
        > directly.
        >
        > Also, does anyone know which Precinct services E. 211th St. in the
        > Bronx,
        > 10469? I believe it's 52nd but I cannot swear to that. Regardless,
        > does
        > anyone from New York know any detectives in the appropriate Precinct?
        >
        > Last, but definitely not least, if anyone happens to know right off
        > the top
        > of their head the penal code section in NY for FRAUD, please provide
        > same.
        > If not, I'll just go find it.
        >

        Sue, Why not just give Diana/Dyana/Diane/Diarrhea a call? That way you
        two can swap phone numbers when she tells you not only which precinct
        detective squad but which detective is investigating you.<g> Should be
        an interesting call.

        Anyone do any digging to find out if there was a NYPD officer who was
        killed in the line of duty by the name of Sareno?

        Since everything else seems to be turning to dust once you begin to
        handle (investigate) it, my bet is that this too is fabrication.

        Lastly, anyone in New York with a charitable spot in their heart willing
        to go take the shovel out of Dyana/Diana/Diana's hand? Poor girl just
        keeps digging herself deeper and deeper.

        --
        Enjoy,

        Bob
        ________________________________________________________________
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        Post Office Box 366 Member of NALI, ASIS, FBINAA, NAPPS
        Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, Assoc Det of IL & P.A.W.L.I.
        Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice 337-4638 Fax
        email: inquiry@... or rth@...
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063






        <p><hr></p>
        To subscribe, send an empty message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        <p><hr></p>



        ---------------------------------
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS


        Visit your group "infoguys-list" on the web.

        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
        infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.


        ---------------------------------






        ---------------------------------
        Yahoo! Personals
        Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet.
        Lots of someones, actually. Yahoo! Personals

        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • dyana barnes
        Sue it is the Internal Affairs Dept of the City of NY, Dect Green, 1 Police Plaza, NYC, NY and as i am sitting her typing this, they have sent to officers to
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
        • 0 Attachment
          Sue it is the Internal Affairs Dept of the City of NY, Dect Green, 1 Police Plaza, NYC, NY and as i am sitting her typing this, they have sent to officers to my home to make sure that noone comes here, and have someone at my sons school to make sure all is well there also.

          As for looking into my husband's death , they have everyones emails, and will find out who is looking for us, who the man that killed him hired to find us. They are tracing all my calls, checking all my paperwork, and that of both my mgr pi and attorney/partner, along with everyone who email me and who is on the list to find out what who has accessed my records, and personal information.

          Please feel free to contact me, here is my number, but you proberly all ready have it, 718-515-4883, which mind you is unlisted, and since i am a cops widow, the phone company has put a trace on all calls in/out and a flag/alert on any inquires into my phone records, according to Internal affairs, they have some really good leads.

          I look forward to hearing from you soon, or let me know i can call you. My attorney is in the process of contact the State of CA and everyone other state agency that governs the different pi's that have emailed me to put them on alert that they may be using their services to find me and my son, which in turn puts us in danger.

          Thanks, and have a great day, this has been the closest i have ever come to feeling scared since my husband was killed.



          Bob Hrodey <rth@...> wrote:
          on 12/5/2005 12:23 AM suesarkis@... said the following:

          > Members -
          >
          > I hope others will join me in making this a project, especially those
          > of you
          > in New York.
          >
          > It appears that the corporate phone number rings right in to her
          > apartment.
          > Some corporation.
          >
          > Anyway, she has changed her website and now alleges that her licensed
          > private investigator manager is a man named Anthony Vienna. I hope
          > you great
          > licensees can find him because I sure as heck have been unsuccessful.
          >
          > She also now lists the attorney partner as Broadsky & Associates.
          > Again,
          > anyone ever hear of them? If anyone has a phone number for an
          > attorney named
          > Broadsky, please provide it to me. I truly want to speak with this
          > person
          > directly.
          >
          > Also, does anyone know which Precinct services E. 211th St. in the
          > Bronx,
          > 10469? I believe it's 52nd but I cannot swear to that. Regardless,
          > does
          > anyone from New York know any detectives in the appropriate Precinct?
          >
          > Last, but definitely not least, if anyone happens to know right off
          > the top
          > of their head the penal code section in NY for FRAUD, please provide
          > same.
          > If not, I'll just go find it.
          >

          Sue, Why not just give Diana/Dyana/Diane/Diarrhea a call? That way you
          two can swap phone numbers when she tells you not only which precinct
          detective squad but which detective is investigating you.<g> Should be
          an interesting call.

          Anyone do any digging to find out if there was a NYPD officer who was
          killed in the line of duty by the name of Sareno?

          Since everything else seems to be turning to dust once you begin to
          handle (investigate) it, my bet is that this too is fabrication.

          Lastly, anyone in New York with a charitable spot in their heart willing
          to go take the shovel out of Dyana/Diana/Diana's hand? Poor girl just
          keeps digging herself deeper and deeper.

          --
          Enjoy,

          Bob
          ________________________________________________________________
          Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
          Post Office Box 366 Member of NALI, ASIS, FBINAA, NAPPS
          Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, Assoc Det of IL & P.A.W.L.I.
          Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice 337-4638 Fax
          email: inquiry@... or rth@...
          Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063






          <p><hr></p>
          To subscribe, send an empty message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          <p><hr></p>



          ---------------------------------
          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS


          Visit your group "infoguys-list" on the web.

          To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.


          ---------------------------------






          Dyana, LuvSpy
          www.luvspy.com
          SpyShop, Events
          Check it out




















          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        • Rus B. Robison
          This is the only investigators list in existence that allows this foolishness. There seems to be a real propensity to find someone to pick on and run it in to
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
          • 0 Attachment
            This is the only investigators list in existence that allows this
            foolishness. There seems to be a real propensity to find someone to pick on
            and run it in to the ground.

            It appears many of the people on this list do not have enough business to
            occupy their time. If you will spend this wasted time on marketing, I'm
            betting you will have a much better 2006 with more money in your pocket and
            less time on your hands to worry about what someone else is doing.

            With best regards, I remain...

            Very truly yours,
            THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
            PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

            Rus B. Robison

            THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
            Private Investigators
            Post Office Box 720560
            Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
            (405) 603-2932 Voice
            (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

            rbr@...

            Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

            Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.

            --
            No virus found in this outgoing message.
            Checked by AVG Free Edition.
            Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.13.11/191 - Release Date: 12/2/05


            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          • suesarkis@aol.com
            Members - I ve figured it out. It s called PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA !! In a message dated 12/5/2005 7:10:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, barnesdyana@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
            • 0 Attachment
              Members -

              I've figured it out. It's called PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA !!



              In a message dated 12/5/2005 7:10:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
              barnesdyana@... writes:

              Sue you dont scare me, my home is zone both residential and commerical, my
              office is on the bottom floor and my home is above it, next, since i am a cops
              widow, i now have protection at my home because of your threats, and you
              putting my personal information out there for everyone to see which places both
              my son and i safety in danger, because of the man that killed a cop my
              husband is still out there, but of course you being the great detective already
              knows this.

              So both my attorney, and mgr partner have been in contact with Internal
              affairs, the police commissioners office here in nyc, and my local police station
              because i feel that you are trying to locate me and maybe the man that
              killed my husband hired you, please feel free to do whatever, but please know i am
              not scared of you, nor did i chg my website, make this your little project,
              do whatever you need to do, you see i am a mom and when i buried my husband i
              promised i will protect my child.

              Now that you have accessed not only my phone records, my personal
              information, i have contacted both the FBI and your CA state police because you are
              trying to help the man that killed my husband, which puts me and my son life in
              danger.

              I am not running, or scared of you, my attorney has been made aware that you
              may contact him, and he and i have now contacted our local phone companines
              to inform them that you are accessing our records with out our knowledge and
              consent. i dont have access to chg my website, and since you have all my
              access codes/passwords that should be very informatative for the FBI and the
              local NYC dept of homeland security, which i have informaed them of your
              intrustion in my my life.

              I am ready for this battle with you, and being a cops widow, makes me very
              protected.
              All my t's are crossed and I's dotted.

              Thanks, I look forward to seeing you in court, we are filing chgs against
              you for access my information , and tapping my phones.






              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            • suesarkis@aol.com
              In a message dated 12/5/2005 7:25:40 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, rth@hrodey.com writes: Anyone do any digging to find out if there was a NYPD officer who was
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
              • 0 Attachment
                In a message dated 12/5/2005 7:25:40 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                rth@... writes:

                Anyone do any digging to find out if there was a NYPD officer who was
                killed in the line of duty by the name of Sareno?


                Bob and all -

                Of the 740 LEO deaths of the NYPD since the very first death of Watchman
                Christian Luswanger who was stabbed to death on Christmas Day, 1806, there have
                been NO officers named wither Barnes nor Sareno.

                Yep, I checked it out.



                Sincerely yours,
                Sue
                ____________________________________________________
                Sue Sarkis
                Sarkis Detective Agency

                (est. 1976)
                PI 6564
                1346 Ethel Street
                Glendale, CA 91207-1826
                818-242-2505
                818-242-9824 FAX

                If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English,
                thank a military veteran.

                God Bless America and her allies forever !!


                [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              • Lori Wilkins
                I agree. Not sure which is more irriating Dyanna s post or the posturing to see who can expose her first. I would elaborate but I have work to do. Sincerely,
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                • 0 Attachment
                  I agree. Not sure which is more irriating Dyanna's post or the posturing to see who can expose her first. I would elaborate but I have work to do.
                  Sincerely,
                  Lori L. Wilkins, LPI
                  Southeastern Research & Investigations, LLC
                  3820 East Britt David Rd
                  Columbus, GA 31909
                  706-653-5397
                  seripi@...
                  www.seripi.com
                  "specializing in obtaining accurate information in a timely manner"
                  ----- Original Message -----
                  From: Rus B. Robison
                  To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
                  Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 11:48 AM
                  Subject: [infoguys-list] E N O U G H !


                  This is the only investigators list in existence that allows this
                  foolishness. There seems to be a real propensity to find someone to pick on
                  and run it in to the ground.

                  It appears many of the people on this list do not have enough business to
                  occupy their time. If you will spend this wasted time on marketing, I'm
                  betting you will have a much better 2006 with more money in your pocket and
                  less time on your hands to worry about what someone else is doing.

                  With best regards, I remain...

                  Very truly yours,
                  THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
                  PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

                  Rus B. Robison

                  THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
                  Private Investigators
                  Post Office Box 720560
                  Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
                  (405) 603-2932 Voice
                  (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

                  rbr@...

                  Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

                  Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.

                  --
                  No virus found in this outgoing message.
                  Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                  Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.13.11/191 - Release Date: 12/2/05


                  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





                  <p><hr></p>
                  To subscribe, send an empty message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                  To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                  <p><hr></p>



                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                  a.. Visit your group "infoguys-list" on the web.

                  b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                  infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

                  c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.


                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------



                  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                • CSRInc.
                  thanks, Rus! ... -- Cathy Williams Crawford, PI Crawford, Shaney & Rasco, Inc. Private Investigations / Litigation Support P O Box 1616 Watkinsville, GA 30677
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                  • 0 Attachment
                    thanks, Rus!

                    On 12/5/05, Rus B. Robison <rbr007@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > This is the only investigators list in existence that allows this
                    > foolishness. There seems to be a real propensity to find someone to pick
                    > on
                    > and run it in to the ground.
                    >
                    > It appears many of the people on this list do not have enough business to
                    > occupy their time. If you will spend this wasted time on marketing, I'm
                    > betting you will have a much better 2006 with more money in your pocket
                    > and
                    > less time on your hands to worry about what someone else is doing.
                    >
                    > With best regards, I remain...
                    >
                    > Very truly yours,
                    > THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
                    > PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
                    >
                    > Rus B. Robison
                    >
                    > THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
                    > Private Investigators
                    > Post Office Box 720560
                    > Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
                    > (405) 603-2932 Voice
                    > (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free
                    >
                    > rbr@...
                    >
                    > Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.
                    >
                    > Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.
                    >
                    > --
                    > No virus found in this outgoing message.
                    > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                    > Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.13.11/191 - Release Date: 12/2/05
                    >
                    >
                    > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > <p><hr></p>
                    > To subscribe, send an empty message to <a href="mailto:
                    > infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">
                    > infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                    > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:
                    > infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">
                    > infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                    > <p><hr></p>
                    >
                    >
                    > ------------------------------
                    > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                    >
                    >
                    > - Visit your group "infoguys-list<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/infoguys-list>"
                    > on the web.
                    >
                    > - To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                    > infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>
                    >
                    > - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                    > Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
                    >
                    >
                    > ------------------------------
                    >



                    --
                    Cathy Williams Crawford, PI
                    Crawford, Shaney & Rasco, Inc.
                    Private Investigations / Litigation Support
                    P O Box 1616
                    Watkinsville, GA 30677
                    (706) 614-9652
                    www.ga-investigations.com


                    This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
                    U.S.C.A. s. 2510-2521.

                    1.) The information contained in this email message is ATTORNEY PRIVILEGED
                    AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the individual
                    or entity named.
                    2.) IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, you are
                    hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this
                    communication is strictly prohibited.
                    3.) IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, please immediately
                    notify us by telephone and destroy/delete this material in
                    its entirety. Thank you.


                    [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                  • MARTHA CONNER
                    I couldn;t agree more CSRInc. wrote: thanks, Rus! ... -- Cathy Williams Crawford, PI Crawford, Shaney & Rasco, Inc. Private
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                    • 0 Attachment
                      I couldn;t agree more

                      "CSRInc." <csrinc@...> wrote: thanks, Rus!

                      On 12/5/05, Rus B. Robison <rbr007@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > This is the only investigators list in existence that allows this
                      > foolishness. There seems to be a real propensity to find someone to pick
                      > on
                      > and run it in to the ground.
                      >
                      > It appears many of the people on this list do not have enough business to
                      > occupy their time. If you will spend this wasted time on marketing, I'm
                      > betting you will have a much better 2006 with more money in your pocket
                      > and
                      > less time on your hands to worry about what someone else is doing.
                      >
                      > With best regards, I remain...
                      >
                      > Very truly yours,
                      > THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
                      > PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
                      >
                      > Rus B. Robison
                      >
                      > THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
                      > Private Investigators
                      > Post Office Box 720560
                      > Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
                      > (405) 603-2932 Voice
                      > (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free
                      >
                      > rbr@...
                      >
                      > Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.
                      >
                      > Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.
                      >
                      > --
                      > No virus found in this outgoing message.
                      > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                      > Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.13.11/191 - Release Date: 12/2/05
                      >
                      >
                      > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      > <p><hr></p>
                      > To subscribe, send an empty message to <a href="mailto:
                      > infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">
                      > infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                      > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:
                      > infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">
                      > infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                      > <p><hr></p>
                      >
                      >
                      > ------------------------------
                      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                      >
                      >
                      > - Visit your group "infoguys-list<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/infoguys-list>"
                      > on the web.
                      >
                      > - To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                      > infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>
                      >
                      > - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                      > Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
                      >
                      >
                      > ------------------------------
                      >



                      --
                      Cathy Williams Crawford, PI
                      Crawford, Shaney & Rasco, Inc.
                      Private Investigations / Litigation Support
                      P O Box 1616
                      Watkinsville, GA 30677
                      (706) 614-9652
                      www.ga-investigations.com


                      This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
                      U.S.C.A. s. 2510-2521.

                      1.) The information contained in this email message is ATTORNEY PRIVILEGED
                      AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the individual
                      or entity named.
                      2.) IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, you are
                      hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this
                      communication is strictly prohibited.
                      3.) IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, please immediately
                      notify us by telephone and destroy/delete this material in
                      its entirety. Thank you.


                      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






                      <p><hr></p>
                      To subscribe, send an empty message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                      To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                      <p><hr></p>



                      SPONSORED LINKS
                      Credit report law Government law Law Private investigator Use

                      ---------------------------------
                      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS


                      Visit your group "infoguys-list" on the web.

                      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                      infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

                      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.


                      ---------------------------------





                      __________________________________________________
                      Do You Yahoo!?
                      Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
                      http://mail.yahoo.com

                      ---------------------------------
                      Yahoo! Personals
                      Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet.
                      Lots of someones, actually. Try Yahoo! Personals

                      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                    • Bryan McManis
                      Greetings, I must disagree with your post this one time. I am not going to address all the other issues that are being looked at. Even if this person is
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                      • 0 Attachment
                        Greetings,

                        I must disagree with your post this one time. I am not going to
                        address all the other issues that are being looked at.

                        Even if this person is telling the truth and we will assume (Ass U
                        Me) the Website she has is offensive and her writing skills are
                        horrible. Report writing is the heart and lifeblood in the PI world.
                        You could be James Bond but if you have horrible writing skills, you
                        will be out of work in no time flat.

                        In this case, it is the principle of the matter. Street Gutter
                        Marketing and 6th grade writing skills are going to give everyone a
                        black eye. The other areas are far more important from a legal point
                        of view; however, these other skills DO matter.

                        In closing, my nine-year-old Daughter can write better then this
                        person does. That is enough in my book to attack this person. When a
                        9 year old can run circles around a PI, it is time to face reality
                        and throw in the towel. I only thank God Almighty that this person is
                        not a Process Server.

                        "I own the business, i do not do any pi work, i have a managing pi
                        that does all
                        the investigations, i run the office, and yes i will be getting my pi
                        lic in
                        2006, i have followed all rules/laws that ny state has required us
                        to, all our
                        paperwork is in order.
                        Anyone can complain, and our paperwork will reflect that everything
                        is in
                        order, my website is very clear that all contact info is there for
                        anyone to
                        see.

                        "Sue, i am personally finaling a report on you because i have been
                        authorized
                        by the state to change my name, and you have now put the safety of
                        both my son
                        and in danger, by publicly displaying my name, are you working on a
                        case that
                        involves me, have i asked you for work/clients, how do i know that
                        the person
                        that killed my husband in the line of duty, has not hired you to find
                        me and my
                        son, and you have the nerve to display my business address, phone
                        number , and
                        my married name, putting the safety of me and my son in danger. i am
                        asking
                        both the NYC police dept, the Internal affairs dept, and Dept of
                        state, to
                        inquire into you, to find out if you were hired by the man that
                        killed my
                        husband to find us, and what right did you have to put my name and
                        address in
                        public like you have.

                        My attorney has his pi lic, and does my mgr pi, trust me all of our
                        paperwork
                        is in order, as it has been when someone else from this board
                        reported us. Now
                        i am sending people to look into your business, and the nyc of ny
                        will want to
                        know why you are putting a cops widow's information out in public
                        without good
                        cause.

                        Thanks for the law information, good nite"

                        Thank you

                        Magnus Process Serving
                        Bryan McManis, BSBA, CPS
                        Certified and Bonded Process Server # 04-3-7
                        Fifth Judicial Circuit Court Marion County Florida

                        Office 352-624-1884
                        Fax 775-206-9612
                        Office 775-278-8074

                        Member of: N.A.P.P.S. Member of: N.A.I.S. Member of:
                        S.O.F.I.

                        Graduate of Florida Institute of Criminal Justice

                        Graduate of Detective Training Institute

                        StandBy Member of MissingKin

                        www.MagnusProcessServing.com


                        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Lori Wilkins" <seirs@b...>
                        wrote:
                        >
                        > I agree. Not sure which is more irriating Dyanna's post or the
                        posturing to see who can expose her first. I would elaborate but I
                        have work to do.
                        > Sincerely,
                        > Lori L. Wilkins, LPI
                        > Southeastern Research & Investigations, LLC
                        > 3820 East Britt David Rd
                        > Columbus, GA 31909
                        > 706-653-5397
                        > seripi@b...
                        > www.seripi.com
                        > "specializing in obtaining accurate information in a timely manner"
                        > ----- Original Message -----
                        > From: Rus B. Robison
                        > To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
                        > Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 11:48 AM
                        > Subject: [infoguys-list] E N O U G H !
                        >
                        >
                        > This is the only investigators list in existence that allows this
                        > foolishness. There seems to be a real propensity to find someone
                        to pick on
                        > and run it in to the ground.
                        >
                        > It appears many of the people on this list do not have enough
                        business to
                        > occupy their time. If you will spend this wasted time on
                        marketing, I'm
                        > betting you will have a much better 2006 with more money in your
                        pocket and
                        > less time on your hands to worry about what someone else is doing.
                        >
                        > With best regards, I remain...
                        >
                        > Very truly yours,
                        > THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
                        > PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
                        >
                        > Rus B. Robison
                        >
                        > THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
                        > Private Investigators
                        > Post Office Box 720560
                        > Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
                        > (405) 603-2932 Voice
                        > (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free
                        >
                        > rbr@r...
                        >
                        > Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.
                        >
                        > Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.
                        >
                        > --
                        >
                      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.