**Re: (Databases)**Dyana Barnes**

  • COASTAL INVESTIGATIONS
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 5, 2005
      WAY TO GO SUE! Thanks for setting him straight!

      Glenn Christian LPI, CFI
      Operations Director

      COASTAL INVESTIGATIONS
      105 Owens Industrial Park STE B
      Savannah, GA 31405-1551

      Office Telephone: (912) 232-8818
      Office Fax: (912) 232-8819
      Toll Free: (866) 744-0833
      NEXTEL LINK 150*568918*8
      Cellular (912) 313-7299

      Company License: GA LIC # PDC002006
      Personal License: GA LIC # PDE045942

      E-Mail: mail@...

      Visit our web site at: www.coastal-investigations.com

      Affiliations:
      (GAPPI) - GEORGIA ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
      www.gappi.org
      (IPAG) - INVESTIGATIVE PROFESSIONALS OF GEORGIA www.ipag.org
      (NCISS) - NATIONAL COUNCIL OF INVESTIGATION & SECURITY SERVICES
      www.nciss.org
      (NAPPS) - NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL PROCESS SERVERS
      www.napps.org

      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:
      This electronic message (E-Mail) contains information which may be
      privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended for use
      ONLY by the individual/s or entity named/indicated above. If you are
      not the identified/intended recipient please contact us IMMEDIATELY
      and we will make the necessary actions to correct this message. Be
      aware that any disclosure, copying, distributing or use of the
      contents of this message/information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED BY LAW.

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, suesarkis@a... wrote:

      > Dyana -
      >
      > You are seeking work (clients) at your website.
      >
      > I asked a simple question, if I'm not mistaken. I asked under
      what color of
      > authority are you running LovSpy.com. You offer services that
      require a
      > LICENSE to even offer. I realize you say you farm it out to
      licensees but that
      > is not permissible. I don't give a damn if your partner is an
      attorney or
      > not. Attorneys are not exempt from licensing either if they are
      going to do
      > any investigations on behalf of anyone other than their normal,
      everyday
      > clients. Not clients they pick up from _www.LuvSpy.com_
      (http://www.LuvSpy.com)

      > Leaving this group is not going to make you lawful. For that
      matter, by
      > doing what you are doing now, you are probably seriously
      jeopardizing your
      > chances of ever getting a license if NY truly cares about
      licensing people with
      > such little regard for the laws. Hopefully ALDONYS will get
      involved and
      > complain vehemently.
      >
      > You personally own the website. It comes back to your phone
      number, your PO
      > Box which, in turn, comes back to Sareno of 211th Street. Sound
      familiar?
      > Also, did you really think that by changing from Diana to Dyana
      that licensed
      > private investigators wouldn't figure it out?
      >
      > Here is the law, in redacted form, just to cover your specific
      issues. Then
      > I ask you, is there any part of it that you do not understand?
      >
      > §70. Licenses
      > 2. No person, firm, company, partnership, limited liability
      company or
      > corporation shall engage in the business of private
      investigator, ... or advertise
      > his, their or its business to be that of private
      investigator . . .
      > notwithstanding the name or title used in describing such agency
      or notwithstanding
      > the fact that other functions and services may also be performed
      for fee, hire
      > or reward, without having first obtained from the Department of
      State a
> [...]
      > functions and services may also be performed for fee, hire or
      reward; . . . the
      > identity, habits, conduct, movements, whereabouts, affiliations,
      associations,
      > transactions, reputation or character of any person, group of
      persons,
      > association, organization, society, other groups of persons, firm
      or corporation;
      > the credibility of witnesses or other persons; the whereabouts of
      missing
      > persons; the location or recovery of lost or stolen property; the
      causes and
      > origin of, or responsibility for fires, or libels, or losses, or
      accidents, or
      > damage or injuries to real or personal property; or the
      affiliation, connection
      > or relation of any person, firm or corporation with any union,
      organization,
      > society or association, or with any official, member or
      representative
      > thereof; or with reference to any person or persons seeking
      employment in the place
      > of any person or persons who have quit work by reason of any
      strike; or with
      > reference to the conduct, honesty, efficiency, loyalty or
      activities of
      > employees, agents, contractors, and sub-contractors; or the
      securing of evidence
      > to be used before any authorized investigating committee, board
      of award,
      > board of arbitration, or in the trial of civil or criminal
      cases . . .
      > 3. The term the “business of private investigator,” and the
      term “private
      > investigator” shall mean and include any person, firm, limited
      liability
      > company, partnership or corporation engaged in the business of
      private
      > investigator as defined in subdivision one of this section with or
      without the
      > assistance of any employee or employees. . .
      >
      > §83. Application of article
      > Nothing in this article shall apply to . . .attorneys or
      counselors at law
      > in the regular practice of their profession, but such exemption
      shall not
      > enure to the benefit of any employee or representative of such
      attorney or
      > counselor at law who is not employed solely, exclusively and
      regularly by such
      > attorney or counselor at law. . .
      >
      > Sincerely yours,
      > Sue
      > Sue Sarkis
      > Sarkis Detective Agency
      >

      > (est. 1976)
      > PI 6564
      > 1346 Ethel Street
      > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
      > 818-242-2505
      > 818-242-9824 FAX
      >
      > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in
      English,

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 5, 2005
        Diana aka Dyana -

        Please be my guest and file against me. That then gives me the opportunity
        for FULL DISCOVERY and to really wipe the streets up with your ass.

        Please provide the case number for the name change.

        You asked, "...are you working on a case that involves me...". The answer
        too that is an unequivocal YES. I'm working a FRAUD case.

        Honey, you have displayed your address and phone number PUBLICALLY all over
        the place even if you are too stupid to realize that. Trust me when I say
        that ANY person with an IQ over 50 can find them even without access to
        databases.

        Then you ask, "...what right did you have to put my name and address in
        public like you have...". Real simple answer - because you have put yourself in
        the limelight in a public forum which is open to the world. YOU brought this
        on yourself.

        818-242-9824 FAX