Re: [infoguys-list] **Re: (Databases)**Dyana Barnes**

  • Bob Hrodey
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 4, 2005
      suesarkis@... wrote:

      > Dyana -
      >
      > I, too, have wondered the same thing. Another investigator and I were
      > checking out a company allegedly licensed in NY today and while at the
      > State's
      > website, I ran a few others including yours. You do NOT appear to
      > have a
      > license although you did file your LLC with the State effective
      > October 5th.
      >
      > Under what color of authority do you conduct your business and your
      > website?
      >
      > Any New Yorkers on this list you should also go check out
      > _www.stealthcommhq.com_ (http://www.stealthcommhq.com)
      > <http://www.stealthcommhq.com%29> . And then we wonder why Congress is
      > trying to shut us down.

      Sue, thanks for making my day. I went to "stealthcommhq" and was SO
      impressed by their message board.

      Anyone who has a few minutes for a truly hilarious experience, do
      yourself a favor and read some of their "messages."

      All from "semi-anonymous" sources but if you believe their bullsh*t,
      stealthcomm is better than the FBI, CIA, DIA, NSA and the Mayberry
      Sheriff's Office combined.

      --

      Enjoy,

      Bob
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      email: inquiry@... or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 4, 2005
        Dyana -

        You are seeking work (clients) at your website.

        I asked a simple question, if I'm not mistaken. I asked under what color of
        authority are you running LovSpy.com. You offer services that require a
        LICENSE to even offer. I realize you say you farm it out to licensees but that
        is not permissible. I don't give a damn if your partner is an attorney or
        not. Attorneys are not exempt from licensing either if they are going to do
        any investigations on behalf of anyone other than their normal, everyday
        clients. Not clients they pick up from _www.LuvSpy.com_ (http://www.LuvSpy.com)

        Leaving this group is not going to make you lawful. For that matter, by
        doing what you are doing now, you are probably seriously jeopardizing your
        chances of ever getting a license if NY truly cares about licensing people with
        such little regard for the laws. Hopefully ALDONYS will get involved and
        complain vehemently.

        You personally own the website. It comes back to your phone number, your PO
        Box which, in turn, comes back to Sareno of 211th Street. Sound familiar?
        Also, did you really think that by changing from Diana to Dyana that licensed
        private investigators wouldn't figure it out?

        Here is the law, in redacted form, just to cover your specific issues. Then
        I ask you, is there any part of it that you do not understand?

        §70. Licenses
        2. No person, firm, company, partnership, limited liability company or
        corporation shall engage in the business of private investigator, ... or advertise
        his, their or its business to be that of private investigator . . .
        notwithstanding the name or title used in describing such agency or notwithstanding
        the fact that other functions and services may also be performed for fee, hire
        or reward, without having first obtained from the Department of State a
        license so to do . . . for each bureau, agency, sub-agency, office and branch
        office to be owned, conducted, managed or maintained by such person, firm,
        company, partnership, limited liability company or corporation for the conduct of
        such business.

        3. No person, firm, company, partnership, limited liability company or
        corporation shall engage in the business of furnishing or supplying for fee, hire
        or any consideration or reward information as to the personal character or
        activities of any person, firm, company, or corporation, society or association,
        or any person or group of persons, or as to the character or kind of the
        business and occupation of any person, firm, company or corporation, or own or
        conduct or maintain a bureau or agency for the above mentioned purposes . .
        .without having first obtained from the Department of State, as hereafter
        provided, a license so to do as private investigator for each such bureau or
        agency and for each and every sub-agency, office and branch office to be owned,
        conducted, managed or maintained by such persons, firm, limited liability
        company, partnership or corporation for the conduct of such business . . .
        4. Any person, firm, company, partnership or corporation who violates any
        provision of this section shall be guilty of a class B misdemeanor.

        §71. Definitions
        1. “Private investigator” shall mean and include the business of private
        investigator and shall also mean and include, separately or collectively, the
        making for hire, reward or for any consideration whatsoever, of any
        investigation, or investigations for the purpose of obtaining information with
        reference to any of the following matters, notwithstanding the fact that other
        functions and services may also be performed for fee, hire or reward; . . . the
        identity, habits, conduct, movements, whereabouts, affiliations, associations,
        transactions, reputation or character of any person, group of persons,
        association, organization, society, other groups of persons, firm or corporation;
        the credibility of witnesses or other persons; the whereabouts of missing
        persons; the location or recovery of lost or stolen property; the causes and
        origin of, or responsibility for fires, or libels, or losses, or accidents, or
        damage or injuries to real or personal property; or the affiliation, connection
        or relation of any person, firm or corporation with any union, organization,
        society or association, or with any official, member or representative
        thereof; or with reference to any person or persons seeking employment in the place
        of any person or persons who have quit work by reason of any strike; or with
        reference to the conduct, honesty, efficiency, loyalty or activities of
        employees, agents, contractors, and sub-contractors; or the securing of evidence
        to be used before any authorized investigating committee, board of award,
        board of arbitration, or in the trial of civil or criminal cases . . .
        3. The term the “business of private investigator,” and the term “private
        investigator” shall mean and include any person, firm, limited liability
        company, partnership or corporation engaged in the business of private
        investigator as defined in subdivision one of this section with or without the
        assistance of any employee or employees. . .

        §83. Application of article
        Nothing in this article shall apply to . . .attorneys or counselors at law
        in the regular practice of their profession, but such exemption shall not
        enure to the benefit of any employee or representative of such attorney or
        counselor at law who is not employed solely, exclusively and regularly by such
        attorney or counselor at law. . .

        818-242-9824 FAX

        thank a military veteran.

        God Bless America and her allies forever !!

      • dyana barnes
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 4, 2005
          I own the business, i do not do any pi work, i have a managing pi that does all the investigations, i run the office, and yes i will be getting my pi lic in 2006, i have followed all rules/laws that ny state has required us to, all our paperwork is in order.
          Anyone can complain, and our paperwork will reflect that everything is in order, my website is very clear that all contact info is there for anyone to see.

          Sue, i am personally finaling a report on you because i have been authorized by the state to change my name, and you have now put the safety of both my son and in danger, by publicly displaying my name, are you working on a case that involves me, have i asked you for work/clients, how do i know that the person that killed my husband in the line of duty, has not hired you to find me and my son, and you have the nerve to display my business address, phone number , and my married name, putting the safety of me and my son in danger. i am asking both the NYC police dept, the Internal affairs dept, and Dept of state, to inquire into you, to find out if you were hired by the man that killed my husband to find us, and what right did you have to put my name and address in public like you have.

          My attorney has his pi lic, and does my mgr pi, trust me all of our paperwork is in order, as it has been when someone else from this board reported us. Now i am sending people to look into your business, and the nyc of ny will want to know why you are putting a cops widow's information out in public without good cause.

          Thanks for the law information, good nite

          Thank you

          suesarkis@... wrote:
[...]

          Credit report law Government law Law Private investigator Use

          ---------------------------------

          Dyana, LuvSpy
          www.luvspy.com
          SpyShop, Events
          Check it out

        • Maxwell Caulfield
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 4, 2005
            Dyana, Diane, Diana...whatever,
            I warned you. Now you've got Sue's attention and your "little game" as you
            know it...
            is over with. Bye, Bye. On your way out you should know this; if we seem
            like a bunch of "hard asses" it's because we are! People (clients to us)
            don't retain our services to entertain at weddings, church socials and
            Sunday picnics. They hire us to investigate, adjust and protect their
            businesses, family's, property and assets, among other things. Sometimes the
            services we provide can have life changing results for the parties involved
            and in extreme circumstances, one mistake can have deadly consequences for
            the involved parties...including us.

            Once in a while the outcome is just plain amusing. Sort of like now, when a
            person, not unlike yourself, makes a feeble attempt to fool people like us
            with what may seem like a clever plan to them, but to us is nothing more
            than hi-jinks and nonsense. If you are sincere about a career in this
            business and want so badly to be "just like us" that you would risk a
            license you don't even have yet, then you have either seriously
            underestimated all of us or grossly overestimated yourself. Either way it
            was a big mistake. It's also an insult to our profession and a personal
            insult to all of us who have worked so long and so hard to be who and what
            we are.

            If you want to "be like us"... THEN BEHAVE LIKE US!

            We obey the law. That's how we obtained and keep our licenses, insurance,
            contacts, sources, informants, clients, etc. And be glad I'm not sitting on
            the review board or committee in New York State, or in whatever State you
            apply for a license,
            I think you can guess what my vote would be, you don't have to be Sherlock
            Holmes to figure that one out. Good Luck.

            Stay Safe
            Max

            PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
            This communication may contain information that is legally privileged,
            confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended
            recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of
            this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this message
            in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or return e-mail
            and delete it from his or her computer.

            "WARNING": UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF THIS E-MAIL MAY BE A VIOLATION OF
            FEDERAL LAW.

            Maxwell Caulfield
            Licensed Private Investigator
            FL LIC.#A2300394 / C9800020 / G2304487
            Broward Sheriff Special Process Server
            CAULFIELD INVESTIGATIONS
            1007 N. Federal Hwy
            Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 USA
            <http://www.caulfieldinvestigations.com/> www.caulfieldinvestigations.com
            (954) 270-6372 24 hour number
            <mailto:max@...> max@...
            <mailto:detectivemc@...> detectivemc@...

            Member: FALI / Florida Association of Licensed Investigators
            Member: IACA / International Association of Crime Analysts
            Member: NAIS / National Association of Investigative Specialists
            Caulfield Investigations is a proud Corporate Sponsor of CODE AMBER, the
            web's alert system for missing children. Please

            Log on to http://codeamber.org/friends.html to see how You can help too.
            Thank you.

            _____

[...]

            e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
            To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
            cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

            Credit
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Credit+report+law&w1=Credit+report+law&
            w2=Government+law&w3=Law&w4=Private+investigator&w5=Use&c=5&s=87&.sig=Um4jxE
            CUUR39_UarXWH1qg> report law Government
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Government+law&w1=Credit+report+law&w2=
            Government+law&w3=Law&w4=Private+investigator&w5=Use&c=5&s=87&.sig=qx5-cYtYW
            DKFw04QFnhkZA> law Law
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Law&w1=Credit+report+law&w2=Government+
            law&w3=Law&w4=Private+investigator&w5=Use&c=5&s=87&.sig=ZFTLyn6gM61epO-WWBX4
            vA>
            Private
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Private+investigator&w1=Credit+report+l
            aw&w2=Government+law&w3=Law&w4=Private+investigator&w5=Use&c=5&s=87&.sig=Pi4
            E_K12LfzaCvyS5Lvs-g> investigator Use
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Use&w1=Credit+report+law&w2=Government+
            law&w3=Law&w4=Private+investigator&w5=Use&c=5&s=87&.sig=rfi2u1CQiyweBDWuCxbX

            _____

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            * Visit your group "infoguys-list
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/infoguys-list> " on the web.

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

            _____

          • Maxwell Caulfield
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 4, 2005
              Bill,
              I'll get my High-Def camera and my DVD burner warmed up, but I think we
              should hold off. Maybe with this new loose cannon (and I'm being kind) Dyana
              or Diane, or whatever she calls herself... Sue would consider making it a
              "threesome!" Then we would have something worth memorializing on a DVD!

              LOL

              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 5, 2005
                WAY TO GO SUE! Thanks for setting him straight!

                Glenn Christian LPI, CFI
                Operations Director

                COASTAL INVESTIGATIONS
                105 Owens Industrial Park STE B
                Savannah, GA 31405-1551

                Office Telephone: (912) 232-8818
                Office Fax: (912) 232-8819
                Toll Free: (866) 744-0833
                NEXTEL LINK 150*568918*8
                Cellular (912) 313-7299

                Company License: GA LIC # PDC002006
                Personal License: GA LIC # PDE045942

                E-Mail: mail@...

                Visit our web site at: www.coastal-investigations.com

                Affiliations:
                (GAPPI) - GEORGIA ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
                www.gappi.org
                (IPAG) - INVESTIGATIVE PROFESSIONALS OF GEORGIA www.ipag.org
                (NCISS) - NATIONAL COUNCIL OF INVESTIGATION & SECURITY SERVICES
                www.nciss.org
                (NAPPS) - NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL PROCESS SERVERS
                www.napps.org

                CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:
                This electronic message (E-Mail) contains information which may be
                privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended for use
                ONLY by the individual/s or entity named/indicated above. If you are
                not the identified/intended recipient please contact us IMMEDIATELY
                and we will make the necessary actions to correct this message. Be
                aware that any disclosure, copying, distributing or use of the
                contents of this message/information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED BY LAW.

                --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, suesarkis@a... wrote:

> [...]
                > Nothing in this article shall apply to . . .attorneys or
                counselors at law
                > in the regular practice of their profession, but such exemption
                shall not
                > enure to the benefit of any employee or representative of such
                attorney or
                > counselor at law who is not employed solely, exclusively and
                regularly by such
                > attorney or counselor at law. . .
                >
                > Sincerely yours,
                > Sue
                > Sue Sarkis
                > Sarkis Detective Agency
                >

                > (est. 1976)
                > PI 6564
                > 1346 Ethel Street
                > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
                > 818-242-2505
                > 818-242-9824 FAX
                >
                > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in
                English,

                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 5, 2005
                  Diana aka Dyana -

                  Please be my guest and file against me. That then gives me the opportunity
                  for FULL DISCOVERY and to really wipe the streets up with your ass.

                  Please provide the case number for the name change.

                  You asked, "...are you working on a case that involves me...". The answer
                  too that is an unequivocal YES. I'm working a FRAUD case.

                  Honey, you have displayed your address and phone number PUBLICALLY all over
                  the place even if you are too stupid to realize that. Trust me when I say
                  that ANY person with an IQ over 50 can find them even without access to
                  databases.

                  Then you ask, "...what right did you have to put my name and address in
                  public like you have...". Real simple answer - because you have put yourself in
                  the limelight in a public forum which is open to the world. YOU brought this
                  on yourself.