Re: [infoguys-list] **Re: **Dyana Barnes**

  • Infosurv
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 3, 2005
      {{I don't want to be the focus or the center of anymore emails...}}

      You became the focus and center of attention as soon as you posted a fictitious PI license number on your signature line.

      {{I don't want anyone to feel that I am seeking work or client referrals...}}

      Your website (with your name and company name) clearly advertises your "investigative services". Just last week, you posted on this group that were looking for a subcontractor to conduct surveillance for you in NYC around Thanksgiving time.

      Last month, you argued that someone on this forum failed to pay you for services that YOU rendered.

      {{{ Sorry if I gave the impression to anyone on the group that I am a PI (not until 2006), but I do have both an Attorney/Partner and Mgr PI that i work for until I get my PI lic in 2006, I brought an exsiting business, and just run the office and do the paperwork. }}}

      Are you kidding! Then why did you make up a PI license number in your signature line? This license number doesn't belong to you, or ANYBODY.

      You have also signed up to the free PInow.com PI directory. There, you made up another number. You ARE trying to pass yourself off as a private investigator. That is your scheme. There are various advertisements on the web with your name and company name. Your business, is not a licensed private investigation firm. If you are the President and Founder, how did you purchase it? If you are the President, how are you working under your PI manager?
      Did this PI Manager fingerprint you and file an employee statement with the Department of State? Your prints would then be on file, wouldn't they?

      Dyana, or is it Diana...your business needs to be a licensed PI Firm to engage in any investigative services, and I see your website offers several. Your website even displays your contract for services at $75/hour. If you are offering the services of another PI, then you need to be licensed. You can't subcontract or farm out work without a license.

      I'm sure I forgot a few details, but you get the idea. Good luck with obtaining that PI license in 2006.....

      Ken

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 4, 2005
        Go to siye below for more on Dyana, then just Google
        her name. I just looked, didn't research deeply. But
        I'll never believe her. Lying once just destroys your
        credibility.

        http://www.americanhotmama.com/article_copy(11).htm

        Michael J. Prem
        Data Byte Recovery & Investigations
        P.O. Box Three, Broussard, LA 70518
        LA PI 3205-040497-LA
        337/654-2057 cell
        877/373-7087 fax and voice mail
        www.databyterecovery.com

        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        dsl.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 4, 2005
          Members -

          I hope others will join me in making this a project, especially those of you
          in New York.

          It appears that the corporate phone number rings right in to her apartment.
          Some corporation.

          Anyway, she has changed her website and now alleges that her licensed
          private investigator manager is a man named Anthony Vienna. I hope you great
          licensees can find him because I sure as heck have been unsuccessful.

          She also now lists the attorney partner as Broadsky & Associates. Again,
          anyone ever hear of them? If anyone has a phone number for an attorney named
          Broadsky, please provide it to me. I truly want to speak with this person
          directly.

          Also, does anyone know which Precinct services E. 211th St. in the Bronx,
          10469? I believe it's 52nd but I cannot swear to that. Regardless, does
          anyone from New York know any detectives in the appropriate Precinct?

          Last, but definitely not least, if anyone happens to know right off the top
          of their head the penal code section in NY for FRAUD, please provide same.
          If not, I'll just go find it.

          818-242-9824 FAX

          thank a military veteran.

          God Bless America and her allies forever !!

        • dyana barnes
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
            Sue you dont scare me, my home is zone both residential and commerical, my office is on the bottom floor and my home is above it, next, since i am a cops widow, i now have protection at my home because of your threats, and you putting my personal information out there for everyone to see which places both my son and i safety in danger, because of the man that killed a cop my husband is still out there, but of course you being the great detective already knows this.

            So both my attorney, and mgr partner have been in contact with Internal affairs, the police commissioners office here in nyc, and my local police station because i feel that you are trying to locate me and maybe the man that killed my husband hired you, please feel free to do whatever, but please know i am not scared of you, nor did i chg my website, make this your little project, do whatever you need to do, you see i am a mom and when i buried my husband i promised i will protect my child.

            Now that you have accessed not only my phone records, my personal information, i have contacted both the FBI and your CA state police because you are trying to help the man that killed my husband, which puts me and my son life in danger.

            I am not running, or scared of you, my attorney has been made aware that you may contact him, and he and i have now contacted our local phone companines to inform them that you are accessing our records with out our knowledge and consent. i dont have access to chg my website, and since you have all my access codes/passwords that should be very informatative for the FBI and the local NYC dept of homeland security, which i have informaed them of your intrustion in my my life.

            I am ready for this battle with you, and being a cops widow, makes me very protected.
            All my t's are crossed and I's dotted.

            Thanks, I look forward to seeing you in court, we are filing chgs against you for access my information , and tapping my phones.

            Take care, Sue

            suesarkis@... wrote:
[...]

            ---------------------------------

            Dyana, LuvSpy
            www.luvspy.com
            SpyShop, Events
            Check it out

          • Bob Hrodey
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
              on 12/5/2005 12:23 AM suesarkis@... said the following:

              > Members -
              >
              > I hope others will join me in making this a project, especially those
              > of you
              > in New York.
              >
              > It appears that the corporate phone number rings right in to her
              > apartment.
              > Some corporation.
              >
              > Anyway, she has changed her website and now alleges that her licensed
              > private investigator manager is a man named Anthony Vienna. I hope
              > you great
              > licensees can find him because I sure as heck have been unsuccessful.
              >
              > She also now lists the attorney partner as Broadsky & Associates.
              > Again,
              > anyone ever hear of them? If anyone has a phone number for an
              > attorney named
              > Broadsky, please provide it to me. I truly want to speak with this
              > person
              > directly.
              >
              > Also, does anyone know which Precinct services E. 211th St. in the
              > Bronx,
              > 10469? I believe it's 52nd but I cannot swear to that. Regardless,
              > does
              > anyone from New York know any detectives in the appropriate Precinct?
              >
              > Last, but definitely not least, if anyone happens to know right off
              > the top
              > of their head the penal code section in NY for FRAUD, please provide
              > same.
              > If not, I'll just go find it.

              Sue, Why not just give Diana/Dyana/Diane/Diarrhea a call? That way you
              two can swap phone numbers when she tells you not only which precinct
              detective squad but which detective is investigating you.<g> Should be
              an interesting call.

              Anyone do any digging to find out if there was a NYPD officer who was
              killed in the line of duty by the name of Sareno?

              Since everything else seems to be turning to dust once you begin to
              handle (investigate) it, my bet is that this too is fabrication.

              Lastly, anyone in New York with a charitable spot in their heart willing
              to go take the shovel out of Dyana/Diana/Diana's hand? Poor girl just
              keeps digging herself deeper and deeper.

              --
              Enjoy,

              Bob
              Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
              email: inquiry@... or rth@...
              Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063
            • MARTHA CONNER
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                The plot thus thickens....

                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                  Sue it is the Internal Affairs Dept of the City of NY, Dect Green, 1 Police Plaza, NYC, NY and as i am sitting her typing this, they have sent to officers to my home to make sure that noone comes here, and have someone at my sons school to make sure all is well there also.

                  As for looking into my husband's death , they have everyones emails, and will find out who is looking for us, who the man that killed him hired to find us. They are tracing all my calls, checking all my paperwork, and that of both my mgr pi and attorney/partner, along with everyone who email me and who is on the list to find out what who has accessed my records, and personal information.

                  Please feel free to contact me, here is my number, but you proberly all ready have it, 718-515-4883, which mind you is unlisted, and since i am a cops widow, the phone company has put a trace on all calls in/out and a flag/alert on any inquires into my phone records, according to Internal affairs, they have some really good leads.

                  I look forward to hearing from you soon, or let me know i can call you. My attorney is in the process of contact the State of CA and everyone other state agency that governs the different pi's that have emailed me to put them on alert that they may be using their services to find me and my son, which in turn puts us in danger.

                  Thanks, and have a great day, this has been the closest i have ever come to feeling scared since my husband was killed.

                • Rus B. Robison
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                    This is the only investigators list in existence that allows this
                    foolishness. There seems to be a real propensity to find someone to pick on
                    and run it in to the ground.

                    It appears many of the people on this list do not have enough business to
                    occupy their time. If you will spend this wasted time on marketing, I'm
                    betting you will have a much better 2006 with more money in your pocket and
                    less time on your hands to worry about what someone else is doing.

                    With best regards, I remain...

                    Very truly yours,
                    THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
                    PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS

                    Rus B. Robison

                    THE ROBISON COMPANIES, LLC
                    Private Investigators
                    Post Office Box 720560
                    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73172-0560
                    (405) 603-2932 Voice
                    (877) 721-2295 Toll-Free

                    rbr@...

                    Oklahoma's FIRST State Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

                    Serving all of Oklahoma and the great Southwest since 1972.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                      Members -

                      I've figured it out. It's called PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA !!

                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                        In a message dated 12/5/2005 7:25:40 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                        rth@... writes:

                        Anyone do any digging to find out if there was a NYPD officer who was
                        killed in the line of duty by the name of Sareno?

                        Bob and all -

                        Of the 740 LEO deaths of the NYPD since the very first death of Watchman
                        Christian Luswanger who was stabbed to death on Christmas Day, 1806, there have
                        been NO officers named wither Barnes nor Sareno.

                        Yep, I checked it out.

                        818-242-9824 FAX

                        thank a military veteran.

                        God Bless America and her allies forever !!

                      • Lori Wilkins
                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                          I agree. Not sure which is more irriating Dyanna's post or the posturing to see who can expose her first. I would elaborate but I have work to do.
                          Sincerely,
                          Lori L. Wilkins, LPI
                          Southeastern Research & Investigations, LLC
                          3820 East Britt David Rd
                          Columbus, GA 31909
                          706-653-5397
                          seripi@...
                          www.seripi.com
                          "specializing in obtaining accurate information in a timely manner"

                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                            thanks, Rus!

                            --
                            Cathy Williams Crawford, PI
                            Crawford, Shaney & Rasco, Inc.

                            This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
                            U.S.C.A. s. 2510-2521.

                            1.) The information contained in this email message is ATTORNEY PRIVILEGED
                            AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the individual
                            or entity named.
                            2.) IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, you are
                            hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this
                            communication is strictly prohibited.
                            3.) IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, please immediately
                            notify us by telephone and destroy/delete this material in
                            its entirety. Thank you.

                          • MARTHA CONNER
                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                              I couldn;t agree more

                              "CSRInc." <csrinc@...> wrote: thanks, Rus!

                              --
[...]

                              Credit report law Government law Law Private investigator Use

                              http://mail.yahoo.com

                            • Bryan McManis
                              Message 14 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
                                Greetings,

                                I must disagree with your post this one time. I am not going to
                                address all the other issues that are being looked at.

                                Even if this person is telling the truth and we will assume (Ass U
                                Me) the Website she has is offensive and her writing skills are
                                horrible. Report writing is the heart and lifeblood in the PI world.
                                You could be James Bond but if you have horrible writing skills, you
                                will be out of work in no time flat.

                                In this case, it is the principle of the matter. Street Gutter
                                Marketing and 6th grade writing skills are going to give everyone a
                                black eye. The other areas are far more important from a legal point
                                of view; however, these other skills DO matter.

                                In closing, my nine-year-old Daughter can write better then this
                                person does. That is enough in my book to attack this person. When a
                                9 year old can run circles around a PI, it is time to face reality
                                and throw in the towel. I only thank God Almighty that this person is
                                not a Process Server.

                                "I own the business, i do not do any pi work, i have a managing pi
                                that does all
                                the investigations, i run the office, and yes i will be getting my pi
                                lic in
                                2006, i have followed all rules/laws that ny state has required us
                                to, all our
                                paperwork is in order.
                                Anyone can complain, and our paperwork will reflect that everything
                                is in
                                order, my website is very clear that all contact info is there for
                                anyone to
                                see.

                                "Sue, i am personally finaling a report on you because i have been
                                authorized
                                by the state to change my name, and you have now put the safety of
                                both my son
                                and in danger, by publicly displaying my name, are you working on a
                                case that
                                involves me, have i asked you for work/clients, how do i know that
                                the person
                                that killed my husband in the line of duty, has not hired you to find
                                me and my
                                son, and you have the nerve to display my business address, phone
                                number , and
                                my married name, putting the safety of me and my son in danger. i am
                                asking
                                both the NYC police dept, the Internal affairs dept, and Dept of
                                state, to
                                inquire into you, to find out if you were hired by the man that
                                killed my
                                husband to find us, and what right did you have to put my name and
                                address in
                                public like you have.

                                My attorney has his pi lic, and does my mgr pi, trust me all of our
                                paperwork
                                is in order, as it has been when someone else from this board
                                reported us. Now
                                i am sending people to look into your business, and the nyc of ny
                                will want to
                                know why you are putting a cops widow's information out in public
                                without good
                                cause.

                                Thanks for the law information, good nite"

                                Thank you

                                Magnus Process Serving
                                Bryan McManis, BSBA, CPS
                                Certified and Bonded Process Server # 04-3-7
                                Fifth Judicial Circuit Court Marion County Florida

                                Office 352-624-1884
                                Fax 775-206-9612
                                Office 775-278-8074

                                Member of: N.A.P.P.S. Member of: N.A.I.S. Member of:
                                S.O.F.I.

                                Graduate of Florida Institute of Criminal Justice

                                Graduate of Detective Training Institute

                                StandBy Member of MissingKin

                                www.MagnusProcessServing.com

                                --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Lori Wilkins" <seirs@b...>