Re: [infoguys-list] **Re: (Databases)**Dyana Barnes**

  • dyana barnes
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3, 2005
      Thanks for your concern, I have a Managing PI, his name and info are listed on my Website, and my partner is an Attorney again his info is listed on my website as well for everysone review.

      I will not have my pi lic until 2006, but i am working under my lic mgr pi lic#, again info available for you review, I will inform him that people will be inquiring into his information.

      I hope this clears it up, and yes both my Attorney/Partner and Mgr PI were able to find some database information that they sign-up for using their information, not mine, I just purchased and run the business, and will be the sole PI in 2006 when i get my own lic.

      Thanks a bunch
      Dyana Barnes

      infosrvpi <Infosurv@...> wrote:

      Dyana,

      Are you a licensed private investigator?
      Is Luvspy, LLC. a licensed private investigative agency?
      Whose license number have you posted in your signature line (below)?

      I'd be happy to share database references with you if you were
      legally entitled to access them or subscribe to them, however, I am
      weary as to your credentials.

      If it turns out that you are not a licensed private investigator, can
      you please explain what line of business you are in?

      I (and the esteemed licensed private investigators on this forum)
      look forward to your response.

      Cordially yours,

      -Ken Appel-
      -InfoSurv-
      Private Investigations
      Licensed by the New York State Department of State

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Dyana Barnes"
      <barnesdyana@y...> wrote:

      > Hello Everyone, can anyone suggest some Databases for either myself
      or
      > my partner (who is an attorney) can sign up for, since I am new in
      the
      > industry.
      >
      > Thanks A Bunch
      >
      > Dyana Barnes
      > LuvSpy, LLC
      > NYC, NY
      > 11000012181 Lic#

      Credit report law Government law Law Private investigator Use

      ---------------------------------

      Dyana, LuvSpy
      www.luvspy.com
      SpyShop, Events
      Check it out

    • dyana barnes
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 3, 2005
        Hello again Everyone, I dont want anyone to feel that I am seeking work or client referrals, but from the tone of this email, I get the feeling that you may want me to remove myself from the group, and I will as to not to cause anyone any problems.

        Sorry if I gave the impression to anyone on the group that I am a PI (not until 2006), but I do have both an Attorney/Partner and Mgr PI that i work for until I get my PI lic in 2006, I brought an exsiting business, and just run the office and do the paperwork.

        I never wanted to cause an issue with anyone, nor to give a false impression of what I was looking for, all revelent and contact info is on my website. I have forwarded this email to both my attorney/partner and mgr PI so that they will know that they are being inquired about, and will be able to forward you guys information, if need be or requested. They have both be able to your their lic# and bar cards to register with many of the referrals we received, none of the registrations were in my name.

        Again I apologize, please let me know what the correct procedure is to remove myself from your group/list. I dont want to be the focus or the center of anymore emails that take away all the good work everyone is trying to do.

        Thanks for the opportunity, good luck to everyone. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

        Dyana Barnes

      • oracleintl@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 4, 2005
          In a message dated 12/4/2005 1:34:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          barnesdyana@... writes:

          Hello again Everyone, I dont want anyone to feel that I am seeking work or
          client referrals, but from the tone of this email, I get the feeling that you
          may want me to remove myself from the group, and I will as to not to cause
          anyone any problems.

          Now why on earth would anyone get that idea?

          I personally suppose you to be just one more in the long line of
          insufferable twitwit wannabes with a twist -- you are actually stupid enough to
          manufacture yourself a license number.

          If your fellow New Yorkers with real PI licenses ever allow you to become
          licensed, I'll be amazed, and pretty thoroughly disgusted - although since Sue
          Sarkis is gunning for you, the issue is probably moot.

          Look at the bright side, with just a little work, you could change the name
          of your web site to Whores-R-Us, play all the seductive games you like, and
          avoid the licensing issues altogether.

          Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
          Oracle International
          _http://www.fraudsandscams.com/_ (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/)
          _http://www.oracleinternational.com/_ (http://www.oracleinternational.com/)
          PO Box 10728
          Naples, FL 34101
          (239) 304-1639
          (239) 304-1640 Fax

        • oracleintl@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 4, 2005
            In a message dated 12/4/2005 1:33:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
            maxcaulfield@... writes:

            But
            then Mr.. Denholm is obviously looking for a "Mother" figure. Besides, it's
            all very Freudian and has nothing to do with your request.
            Stay Safe
            Max

            I'm tired Max, and it is Sunday - am I mistaken, or did you just imply that
            Sue is gonna make like his Momma and skull screw Mr. Denholm blind - in the
            nicest possible way?

            Can I order that in DVD format?

            LOL

            Bill

          • Bob Hrodey
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 4, 2005
              suesarkis@... wrote:

              > Dyana -
              >
              > I, too, have wondered the same thing. Another investigator and I were
              > checking out a company allegedly licensed in NY today and while at the
              > State's
              > website, I ran a few others including yours. You do NOT appear to
              > have a
              > license although you did file your LLC with the State effective
              > October 5th.
              >
              > Under what color of authority do you conduct your business and your
              > website?
              >
              > Any New Yorkers on this list you should also go check out
              > _www.stealthcommhq.com_ (http://www.stealthcommhq.com)
              > <http://www.stealthcommhq.com%29> . And then we wonder why Congress is
              > trying to shut us down.

              Sue, thanks for making my day. I went to "stealthcommhq" and was SO
              impressed by their message board.

              Anyone who has a few minutes for a truly hilarious experience, do
              yourself a favor and read some of their "messages."

              All from "semi-anonymous" sources but if you believe their bullsh*t,
              stealthcomm is better than the FBI, CIA, DIA, NSA and the Mayberry
              Sheriff's Office combined.

              --

              Enjoy,

              Bob
              Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
              email: inquiry@... or rth@...
              Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 4, 2005
                Dyana -

                You are seeking work (clients) at your website.

                I asked a simple question, if I'm not mistaken. I asked under what color of
                authority are you running LovSpy.com. You offer services that require a
                LICENSE to even offer. I realize you say you farm it out to licensees but that
                is not permissible. I don't give a damn if your partner is an attorney or
                not. Attorneys are not exempt from licensing either if they are going to do
                any investigations on behalf of anyone other than their normal, everyday
                clients. Not clients they pick up from _www.LuvSpy.com_ (http://www.LuvSpy.com)

                Leaving this group is not going to make you lawful. For that matter, by
                doing what you are doing now, you are probably seriously jeopardizing your
                chances of ever getting a license if NY truly cares about licensing people with
                such little regard for the laws. Hopefully ALDONYS will get involved and
                complain vehemently.

                You personally own the website. It comes back to your phone number, your PO
                Box which, in turn, comes back to Sareno of 211th Street. Sound familiar?
                Also, did you really think that by changing from Diana to Dyana that licensed
                private investigators wouldn't figure it out?

                Here is the law, in redacted form, just to cover your specific issues. Then
                I ask you, is there any part of it that you do not understand?

                §70. Licenses
                2. No person, firm, company, partnership, limited liability company or
                corporation shall engage in the business of private investigator, ... or advertise
                his, their or its business to be that of private investigator . . .
                notwithstanding the name or title used in describing such agency or notwithstanding
                the fact that other functions and services may also be performed for fee, hire
                or reward, without having first obtained from the Department of State a
                license so to do . . . for each bureau, agency, sub-agency, office and branch
                office to be owned, conducted, managed or maintained by such person, firm,
                company, partnership, limited liability company or corporation for the conduct of
                such business.

                3. No person, firm, company, partnership, limited liability company or
                corporation shall engage in the business of furnishing or supplying for fee, hire
                or any consideration or reward information as to the personal character or
                activities of any person, firm, company, or corporation, society or association,
                or any person or group of persons, or as to the character or kind of the
                business and occupation of any person, firm, company or corporation, or own or
                conduct or maintain a bureau or agency for the above mentioned purposes . .
                .without having first obtained from the Department of State, as hereafter
                provided, a license so to do as private investigator for each such bureau or
                agency and for each and every sub-agency, office and branch office to be owned,
                conducted, managed or maintained by such persons, firm, limited liability
                company, partnership or corporation for the conduct of such business . . .
                4. Any person, firm, company, partnership or corporation who violates any
                provision of this section shall be guilty of a class B misdemeanor.

                §71. Definitions
                1. “Private investigator” shall mean and include the business of private
                investigator and shall also mean and include, separately or collectively, the
                making for hire, reward or for any consideration whatsoever, of any
                investigation, or investigations for the purpose of obtaining information with
                reference to any of the following matters, notwithstanding the fact that other
                functions and services may also be performed for fee, hire or reward; . . . the
                identity, habits, conduct, movements, whereabouts, affiliations, associations,
                transactions, reputation or character of any person, group of persons,
                association, organization, society, other groups of persons, firm or corporation;
                the credibility of witnesses or other persons; the whereabouts of missing
                persons; the location or recovery of lost or stolen property; the causes and
                origin of, or responsibility for fires, or libels, or losses, or accidents, or
                damage or injuries to real or personal property; or the affiliation, connection
                or relation of any person, firm or corporation with any union, organization,
                society or association, or with any official, member or representative
                thereof; or with reference to any person or persons seeking employment in the place
                of any person or persons who have quit work by reason of any strike; or with
                reference to the conduct, honesty, efficiency, loyalty or activities of
                employees, agents, contractors, and sub-contractors; or the securing of evidence
                to be used before any authorized investigating committee, board of award,
                board of arbitration, or in the trial of civil or criminal cases . . .
                3. The term the “business of private investigator,” and the term “private
                investigator” shall mean and include any person, firm, limited liability
                company, partnership or corporation engaged in the business of private
                investigator as defined in subdivision one of this section with or without the
                assistance of any employee or employees. . .

                §83. Application of article
                Nothing in this article shall apply to . . .attorneys or counselors at law
                in the regular practice of their profession, but such exemption shall not
                enure to the benefit of any employee or representative of such attorney or
                counselor at law who is not employed solely, exclusively and regularly by such
                attorney or counselor at law. . .

                818-242-9824 FAX

                thank a military veteran.

                God Bless America and her allies forever !!

              • dyana barnes
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 4, 2005
                  I own the business, i do not do any pi work, i have a managing pi that does all the investigations, i run the office, and yes i will be getting my pi lic in 2006, i have followed all rules/laws that ny state has required us to, all our paperwork is in order.
                  Anyone can complain, and our paperwork will reflect that everything is in order, my website is very clear that all contact info is there for anyone to see.

                  Sue, i am personally finaling a report on you because i have been authorized by the state to change my name, and you have now put the safety of both my son and in danger, by publicly displaying my name, are you working on a case that involves me, have i asked you for work/clients, how do i know that the person that killed my husband in the line of duty, has not hired you to find me and my son, and you have the nerve to display my business address, phone number , and my married name, putting the safety of me and my son in danger. i am asking both the NYC police dept, the Internal affairs dept, and Dept of state, to inquire into you, to find out if you were hired by the man that killed my husband to find us, and what right did you have to put my name and address in public like you have.

                  My attorney has his pi lic, and does my mgr pi, trust me all of our paperwork is in order, as it has been when someone else from this board reported us. Now i am sending people to look into your business, and the nyc of ny will want to know why you are putting a cops widow's information out in public without good cause.

                  Thanks for the law information, good nite

                  Thank you

                • Maxwell Caulfield
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 4, 2005
                    Dyana, Diane, Diana...whatever,
                    I warned you. Now you've got Sue's attention and your "little game" as you
                    know it...
                    is over with. Bye, Bye. On your way out you should know this; if we seem
                    like a bunch of "hard asses" it's because we are! People (clients to us)
                    don't retain our services to entertain at weddings, church socials and
                    Sunday picnics. They hire us to investigate, adjust and protect their
                    businesses, family's, property and assets, among other things. Sometimes the
                    services we provide can have life changing results for the parties involved
                    and in extreme circumstances, one mistake can have deadly consequences for
                    the involved parties...including us.

                    Once in a while the outcome is just plain amusing. Sort of like now, when a
                    person, not unlike yourself, makes a feeble attempt to fool people like us
                    with what may seem like a clever plan to them, but to us is nothing more
                    than hi-jinks and nonsense. If you are sincere about a career in this
                    business and want so badly to be "just like us" that you would risk a
                    license you don't even have yet, then you have either seriously
                    underestimated all of us or grossly overestimated yourself. Either way it
                    was a big mistake. It's also an insult to our profession and a personal
                    insult to all of us who have worked so long and so hard to be who and what
                    we are.

                    If you want to "be like us"... THEN BEHAVE LIKE US!

                    We obey the law. That's how we obtained and keep our licenses, insurance,
                    contacts, sources, informants, clients, etc. And be glad I'm not sitting on
                    the review board or committee in New York State, or in whatever State you
                    apply for a license,
                    I think you can guess what my vote would be, you don't have to be Sherlock
                    Holmes to figure that one out. Good Luck.

                    Stay Safe
                    Max

                    PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
                    This communication may contain information that is legally privileged,
                    confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended
                    recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of
                    this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this message
                    in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or return e-mail
                    and delete it from his or her computer.

                    "WARNING": UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF THIS E-MAIL MAY BE A VIOLATION OF
                    FEDERAL LAW.

                    Maxwell Caulfield
                    Licensed Private Investigator
                    FL LIC.#A2300394 / C9800020 / G2304487
                    Broward Sheriff Special Process Server
                    CAULFIELD INVESTIGATIONS
                    1007 N. Federal Hwy
                    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 USA
                    <http://www.caulfieldinvestigations.com/> www.caulfieldinvestigations.com
                    (954) 270-6372 24 hour number
                    <mailto:max@...> max@...
                    <mailto:detectivemc@...> detectivemc@...

                    Member: FALI / Florida Association of Licensed Investigators
                    Member: IACA / International Association of Crime Analysts
                    Member: NAIS / National Association of Investigative Specialists
                    Caulfield Investigations is a proud Corporate Sponsor of CODE AMBER, the
                    web's alert system for missing children. Please

                    Log on to http://codeamber.org/friends.html to see how You can help too.
                    Thank you.

                    _____

[...]

                    e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                    To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
                    cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

                    Credit
                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Credit+report+law&w1=Credit+report+law&
                    w2=Government+law&w3=Law&w4=Private+investigator&w5=Use&c=5&s=87&.sig=Um4jxE
                    CUUR39_UarXWH1qg> report law Government
                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Government+law&w1=Credit+report+law&w2=
                    Government+law&w3=Law&w4=Private+investigator&w5=Use&c=5&s=87&.sig=qx5-cYtYW
                    DKFw04QFnhkZA> law Law
                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Law&w1=Credit+report+law&w2=Government+
                    law&w3=Law&w4=Private+investigator&w5=Use&c=5&s=87&.sig=ZFTLyn6gM61epO-WWBX4
                    vA>
                    Private
                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Private+investigator&w1=Credit+report+l
                    aw&w2=Government+law&w3=Law&w4=Private+investigator&w5=Use&c=5&s=87&.sig=Pi4
                    E_K12LfzaCvyS5Lvs-g> investigator Use
                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Use&w1=Credit+report+law&w2=Government+
                    law&w3=Law&w4=Private+investigator&w5=Use&c=5&s=87&.sig=rfi2u1CQiyweBDWuCxbX

                    _____

                    YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                    * Visit your group "infoguys-list
                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/infoguys-list> " on the web.

                    <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

                    _____

                  • Maxwell Caulfield
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 4, 2005
                      Bill,
                      I'll get my High-Def camera and my DVD burner warmed up, but I think we
                      should hold off. Maybe with this new loose cannon (and I'm being kind) Dyana
                      or Diane, or whatever she calls herself... Sue would consider making it a
                      "threesome!" Then we would have something worth memorializing on a DVD!

                      LOL

                      maxcaulfield@... writes:

[...]

                    • COASTAL INVESTIGATIONS
                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 5, 2005
                        WAY TO GO SUE! Thanks for setting him straight!

                        Glenn Christian LPI, CFI
                        Operations Director

                        COASTAL INVESTIGATIONS
                        105 Owens Industrial Park STE B
                        Savannah, GA 31405-1551

                        Office Telephone: (912) 232-8818
                        Office Fax: (912) 232-8819
                        Toll Free: (866) 744-0833
                        NEXTEL LINK 150*568918*8
                        Cellular (912) 313-7299

                        Company License: GA LIC # PDC002006
                        Personal License: GA LIC # PDE045942

                        E-Mail: mail@...

                        Visit our web site at: www.coastal-investigations.com

                        Affiliations:
                        (GAPPI) - GEORGIA ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
                        www.gappi.org
                        (IPAG) - INVESTIGATIVE PROFESSIONALS OF GEORGIA www.ipag.org
                        (NCISS) - NATIONAL COUNCIL OF INVESTIGATION & SECURITY SERVICES
                        www.nciss.org
                        (NAPPS) - NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL PROCESS SERVERS
                        www.napps.org

                        CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:
                        This electronic message (E-Mail) contains information which may be
                        privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended for use
                        ONLY by the individual/s or entity named/indicated above. If you are
                        not the identified/intended recipient please contact us IMMEDIATELY
                        and we will make the necessary actions to correct this message. Be
                        aware that any disclosure, copying, distributing or use of the
                        contents of this message/information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED BY LAW.

                        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, suesarkis@a... wrote:

> [...]
                        > Nothing in this article shall apply to . . .attorneys or
                        counselors at law
                        > in the regular practice of their profession, but such exemption
                        shall not
                        > enure to the benefit of any employee or representative of such
                        attorney or
                        > counselor at law who is not employed solely, exclusively and
                        regularly by such
                        > attorney or counselor at law. . .
                        >
                        > Sincerely yours,
                        > Sue
                        > Sue Sarkis
                        > Sarkis Detective Agency
                        >

                        > (est. 1976)
                        > PI 6564
                        > 1346 Ethel Street
                        > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
                        > 818-242-2505
                        > 818-242-9824 FAX
                        >
                        > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in
                        English,

                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 5, 2005
                          Diana aka Dyana -

                          Please be my guest and file against me. That then gives me the opportunity
                          for FULL DISCOVERY and to really wipe the streets up with your ass.

                          Please provide the case number for the name change.

                          You asked, "...are you working on a case that involves me...". The answer
                          too that is an unequivocal YES. I'm working a FRAUD case.

                          Honey, you have displayed your address and phone number PUBLICALLY all over
                          the place even if you are too stupid to realize that. Trust me when I say
                          that ANY person with an IQ over 50 can find them even without access to
                          databases.

                          Then you ask, "...what right did you have to put my name and address in
                          public like you have...". Real simple answer - because you have put yourself in
                          the limelight in a public forum which is open to the world. YOU brought this
                          on yourself.