Looking for former group member

  • Ron Cole
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hello everyone. My name is Ron, and I normally use the Yahoo group
      called militarytraininginstructors. In doing a search for an old
      friend named Renee Bailey, I found an old post from 2002 on this site
      from a logon named reneebailey86. There no longer is any info about
      this person in the members section.

      Does anybody out there remember a member by that name? What can you
      tell me about her? I have been looking for this person since 1990,
      with a hundred dead ends. Any help is greatly appreciated.

      Ron Cole
      USAF MTI
      3706 BMTS
      1980-1984