need a good skip tracer

  • learningfun2395
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2005
      Hello,

      I'm new to this group. I need help with skip tracing. I'm an investor
      with an interest in pre-foreclosure properties. Usually the owners
      have disappeared. They owe a lot of people a lot of money and they do
      not want to be found. That's my biggest challenge. I've already tried
      simple things like sending a letter marked address service requested -
      do not forward. These letters usually come back with a message from
      the post office saying that no forwarding address was left. I've also
      tried online things like peoplefinders.com. The results were not too
      impressive. What I need is to link up with a good skip tracer. Can
      anyone here help? I know that professional tracers may also use
      online databases but I'd expect that in addition, they have the time to
      make a lot of phone calls and talk to people who might know the
      missing homeowner - which is important. I'll pay for good service but
      I can't spend several hundereds of dollars per search when I may want
      to do up to 8-10 searches per month. Thanks.
    • rolando castillo
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
        call bill tiger at619-531-8890 or go to law track wet page rolando

        learningfun2395 <learningfun2395@...> wrote: Hello,

[...]

        Credit report law Government law Law Private investigator Use

        ---------------------------------

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
          Dear Nameless:

          A little identifying information might be in order if you are seeking help
          in your area.

          Since "skiptracing" requires a license in most states, you would be better
          off using a licensee anyway. Very few states have "public record search"
          exemptions. I don't believe simple searches would cost you hundreds of dollars
          per search. However, look on the bright side - whatever you spend is a tax
          write-off as a business expense for outside services.

          In a message dated 11/30/2005 6:54:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
          learningfun2395@... writes:

[...]

          818-242-9824 FAX

          thank a military veteran.

          God Bless America and her allies forever !!