Re: [infoguys-list] Hurricane Wilma

  • InfoQuestI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
      This might seem slightly off-topic for investigations, but it's not really.
      Especially if you deal with any kind of security analysis, business
      continuity, executive protection, or if you just want to make sure your family is safer.

      At InfoQuest, we're a licensed, full-spectrum investigative agency, but our
      main focus is on security analysis with a "minor" in preparedness consulting.
      Considering the damage that happened to Steve's home, we can easily see that
      disasters can happen to us anywhere at any time, and the responsibility for our
      protection rests squarely on our own shoulders. (In fact, I invite you to
      read the latest article on our blog at www.disasterprep101.blogspot.com.)

      This is why we wrote our family-oriented disaster and terrorism preparedness
      manual "Disaster Prep 101" (at www.disasterprep101.com). It was created to
      contribute where the FEMA and Red Cross info ends and it's a great manual to
      have on your shelf if you specialize in any of the areas we mentioned above.

      Take care and have a safe holiday season!

      Paul Purcell
      InfoQuest, Atlanta, GA
      www.disasterprep101.com
      www.thecasefile.com