HAPPY THANKSGIVING

  • COASTAL INVESTIGATIONS
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2005
      Again, Sorry for the cross-posts.

      We wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING holiday week-end, be safe
      throughout the holidays.

      My office will be closed from Thursday November 24th through Sunday
      November 27th, we will return to normal operations on Monday
      November 28th. Detective Blanchard will be on call for "Emergency's
      Only". His contact number is (912) 441-1115.

      Glenn Christian LPI, CFI
      Operations Director

      COASTAL INVESTIGATIONS
      105 Owens Industrial Park STE B
      Savannah, GA 31405

      Office Telephone: (912) 232-8818
      Office Fax: (912) 232-8819
      Toll Free: (866) 744-0833
      NEXTEL LINK 150*568918*8
      Cellular (912) 313-7299

      Company License: GA LIC # PDC002006
      Personal License: GA LIC # PDE045942

      E-Mail: mail@...

      Visit our web site at: www.coastal-investigations.com

      Affiliations:
      (GAPPI) - GEORGIA ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS
      www.gappi.org
      (IPAG) - INVESTIGATIVE PROFESSIONALS OF GEORGIA www.ipag.org
      (NCISS) - NATIONAL COUNCIL OF INVESTIGATION & SECURITY SERVICES
      www.nciss.org
      (NAPPS) - NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL PROCESS SERVERS
      www.napps.org

      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:
      This electronic message (E-Mail) contains information which may be
      privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended for use
      ONLY
      by the individual/s or entity named/indicated above. If you are not
      the
      identified/intended recipient please contact us IMMEDIATELY and we
      will
      make the necessary actions to correct this message. Be aware that any
      disclosure, copying, distributing or use of the contents of this
      message/information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED BY LAW.