Re: Free Investigator Listings

  • servenowcom
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19, 2005
      We are currently working on posting the International Listings on
      PInow.com (http://www.pinow.com). The international investigator
      listings should be viewable within the next few days. In the mean
      time, you can add your company to the database if you have not done so
      already.

      International listings will be available on the ServeNow.com Process
      Servers Directory toward the end of the year.

      Regards,

      Trent Carlyle
      ServeNow.com / PInow.com
      (877) 737 8366