Investigators Needed: December 3, 2005-Hopkins v. Taylor

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2005
      InfoGuys-List

      On SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3, the prizefight everyone has been talking
      about finally takes center stage when recently dethroned champion
      BERNARD "The Executioner" HOPKINS faces Undisputed World
      Middleweight Champion JERMAINE "Bad Intentions" TAYLOR who took his
      belts in a cloud of controversy earlier this summer.

      The "No Respect" HBO-PPV broadcast, live from Mandalay Bay in Las
      Vegas, NV also features IKE QUARTEY v. CARLOS BOJORQUEZ for the USBA
      Light Welterweight Championship, OSCAR LARIOS v. ISRAEL VASQUEZ for
      the WBC/IBF Super Bantamweight Championship, as well as the ever-
      dangerous light-middleweight former champion VERNON FOREST.

      The services of your investigative agency are requested to protect
      against commercial theft and unlawful exhibition of our clients'
      programming.

      Please contact me personally and in confidence at your earliest
      convenience for further details or to confirm your participation on
      this upcoming assignment.

      LET'S FINISH THE YEAR STRONG GUYS... I'M COUNTING ON YOU!

      Cordially,

      Atzi Camarena

      Ms. Atzi Camarena
      Director of Investigations