RE: [infoguys-list] Re: Keyloggers, Firearms, and other stuff...

  • Jack Harris
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 16, 2005
      Jim Parker,
      Lets just say that you are dummy.
      This is Alfred,and you are welcome to visit me,or should I visit you in port richie?

      Jim Parker <Jim@...> wrote: <<< Perhaps you'll also concur with my opinion on LoverSPy, after
      considering the information above? >>>

      Yes.. more or less. It was the way the program was promoted rather than its
      capabilities that drew so much attention from the Feds, but either way,
      while it could technically be used for legitimate purposes, it's unlikely
      anyone would buy it for that based on the advertising, as you said. The
      creator/seller was clear what the intended purpose was.

      Now he's 25 years old and facing a possible 175 years in federal prison just
      for the way he advertised his product.

      Jim