[infoguys-list] Intro

  • reedc@cfw.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13 12:43 PM
      Hello List.
      I just joined the list here is my Intro:

      I run K & C Process Servers here in the west central part of Virginia.
      Our Main
      service areas are as follows:
      Virginia Counties: Augusta, Rockbridge, Nelson, Albemarle,Rockingham.
      Including these Cities: Harrisonburg, Staunton, Lexington, Waynesboro,
      Charlottesville.
      If anyone needs help in these areas,
      Contact us at any time.
      Thanks.

      CONTACT INFO.

      Chester Reed

      K & C Process Servers
      214 Kingswood Ct.
      Lyndhurst Va. 22952
      Phone: 540-949-8710
      Fax: 603-720-7895
      Web: www.kcprocess.com
    • Rolingsmi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2008
        Been a member for a couple of years just thought I would reintroduce myself.
        We cover Mexico and Central America.

        Thanks,
        Ron

        Ron Oling, JD
        25906 Hootananny
        San Antonio, Texas 78260
        (210) 669-9810
        _rolingsmi@..._ (mailto:rolingsmi@...)

        _www.costaricapi.com_ (http://www.costaricapi.com/)
        _www.investigationsatmexico.com_ (http://www.investigationsatmexico.com/)

        Your Latin American investigative source.

        favorites at AOL Food.

      • lynnette
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 16, 2009
          good day/evening folks! I'm lynnette and am new here. I have read a lot of the posts over the past few weeks or so since I joined this group and am still getting my feet wet here!

          I would like to ask if any of you do any "pro bono" work? altho I do a lot of paid work, I also am in ministry for which there is no charge. long story, but one of my ministry cases of murdered children led me to Los Angeles, CA. [not literally, I have never been out there.] I have been attempting to find a way I can gt help to locate a woman who is likely the mother of one of the children in the case. however, I have been having consistent difficulty for several years achieving this goal. she has a record, but I have not been able to access such online. since I am a small business and this is a case driven purely because I care, I need someone out that way to help me find her...just because that someone cares. I can also trade favors, if that is appreciated. it's one of those cases that will sit "cold" with the authorities for a long time, and already has. until there is actionable evidence, that is. which is one of the reasons I need to find this woman.

          if there is anyone in the Los Angeles area that can help me get the criminal court record on this woman and help me find her or other family, please email me for more info.

          thanx and God bless! I much appreciate your time and consideration. nice to "meet" you all!
          c. lynnette thomas
          Uncommon Knowledge
          www.uncommonknowledge.yolasite.com
          uncommon7@...
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 17, 2009
            Dear C. Lynnette Thomas -

            I have visited your website and have been unable to locate a license number
            for you. For that matter there are no phone numbers listed anywhere nor
            any addresses. The only contact ability is a link to your email address.
            I believe Ohio requires a license for all investigators conducting any type
            of investigations. In your post you stated that you do a lot of paid
            work. Please provide your license number in your signature line along with
            your other contact information.

            thank a military veteran