[infoguys-list] Re: New at web searching

  • ZenaAthena@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 12, 1999
      At 02:55 PM 10/12/99 -0700, you wrote:
      > I have last name and present phone number on a female born in 1956. I
      >need first name and address. I keep hitting a brick wall. Can anyone help?
      > is lineesue@... Thanks Linda P

      Or you could try these reverse phone number look-ups, they're free!

    • PIDBLG@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 12, 1999
        Who are you and why are you in need of this info?
        Greg Garrett
        Garrett & Associates
        Los Angeles, CA.
      • Joe92028@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 12, 1999
          What state do you need the information from.? I am from Texas. please let
          me know. joe92028@...
        • Joe92028@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 12, 1999
            If the state is Texas Mississippi or Wisconcin. I can help you.
            joe92028@...
          • Peter Lalashuis
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 13, 1999
              I have a client in New Jersey who need to have a PI for a domestic
              surveillance. location area - Sommerset NJ
              Is any one interested..
              peter
              anchor@...
            • RGISPY@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 13, 1999
                im a licensed p.i. located in new jersey i am interested in the job located
                in Somersett please respond with the particulars
                e-mail rgispy@...
              • ICUinc@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 14, 1999
                  Peter,
                  We can help you out with the surveillance in NJ. What are the dates and
                  times? Call my office at 856-988-6777.

                  Dean Smith