Re: [infoguys-list] Re:Surveillance Assignment 11/12/05

  • Geraldine LaMarche
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2005
      Please count me in. I would like to conduct a surveillance of this match. Email me particulars.
      Geraldine LaMarche

      tprla <TPRLA@...> wrote:

      TPR-
      On SATURDAY NOVEMBER 12, the greatest belt in boxing and the most
      coveted title within all of sports is put to the test when reigning
      Champion VITALI "IRON FIST" KLITSCHKO, faces top ranked challenger
      HASIM "THE ROCK" RAHMAN for the WBC World Heavyweight Championship
      live from the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, NV.

      This outstanding HBO-PPV telecast also features a line up of world
      class undercard bouts to include ANTONIO MARGARITO and JULIO CESAR
      CHAVEZ, JR.

      The participation of your agency is requested to protect our
      client`s proprietary programming. Please contact me in confidence
      and at your earliest convenience to confirm your participation or
      for further information on this upcoming investigative assignment.

      I look foward to hearing from you!

      Cordially,

      Atzi Camarena

      Director of Investigations

      Atzi Camarena

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      One California Plaza
      300 South Grand Avenue, Suite 2670
      Los Angeles CA 90071-3161

      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (213) 229-9292
      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (213) 229-9295

      TPRLA@...

      Law Use Federal government labor law Government law

    • John Roberson
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2005
        Count me in on this one.

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links