[infoguys-list] New at web searching

  • lineesue
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 12, 1999
      I have last name and present phone number on
      a female born in 1956.

      I need first name and address.
      I keep hitting a brick wall.
      Can anyone help?
      E-mail  is lineesue@...

      Thanks
      Linda P
    • ZenaAthena@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 12, 1999
        At 02:55 PM 10/12/99 -0700, you wrote:
        > I have last name and present phone number on a female born in 1956. I
        >need first name and address. I keep hitting a brick wall. Can anyone help?
        > is lineesue@... Thanks Linda P

        Or you could try these reverse phone number look-ups, they're free!

      • PIDBLG@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 12, 1999
          Who are you and why are you in need of this info?
          Greg Garrett
          Garrett & Associates
          Los Angeles, CA.
        • John H. Roberson
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 12, 1999
            Yes, I can get this information for as little as $25.00 to a maximum of
            $75.00.

            Sincerely,

            John H. Roberson

          • Joe92028@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 12, 1999
              What state do you need the information from.? I am from Texas. please let
              me know. joe92028@...
            • Joe92028@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 12, 1999
                If the state is Texas Mississippi or Wisconcin. I can help you.
                joe92028@...
              • Peter Lalashuis
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 13, 1999
                  I have a client in New Jersey who need to have a PI for a domestic
                  surveillance. location area - Sommerset NJ
                  Is any one interested..
                  peter
                  anchor@...
                • RGISPY@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 13, 1999
                    im a licensed p.i. located in new jersey i am interested in the job located
                    in Somersett please respond with the particulars
                    e-mail rgispy@...
                  • ICUinc@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 14, 1999
                      Peter,
                      We can help you out with the surveillance in NJ. What are the dates and
                      times? Call my office at 856-988-6777.

                      Dean Smith