[infoguys-list] Re: Removal from List Please

  • David Hecht
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12 12:46 PM
      I don't know how you got my e-mail address or what it is that I sent you,
      but I don't know who you are, what your talking about and I've never sent
      you any e-mail. Sorry if I've caused you any problems but I'm not
      responsible.
      Thank You.

      Tom Fesperman wrote:

      > Please remove my Name and address from your list. I do not wish to
      > recieve any more e-mail messages from your group. Our E-Mail Channels
      > are used for business.
      > Thank You
      > Tom Fesperman
      > ! 1 A Bail Bonds

      GET $50 off CHIPSHOT.COM custom clubs & accessories just by getting a
      NextCard VISA! Get an APR as low as 9.9% Fixed, NO annual fee & a lower
      handicap! Apply online today! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1108

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list