SKIPTRACE DEADEND Responses

  • Amy Drescher
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2005
      Wow! Thank You to EACH colleage/group member who has so THOUGHTFULLY
      responded to my plee for help regarding my "DeadEnd Case" Missing
      Person/Skiptrace. (Originally posted 10/25 & Cross-posted
      Yahoo.Groups)

      I will email each of you, if I already haven't, to respond/update
      you on your specific suggestions and insight.

      Perhaps, most importantly, I will HEED your advice and input.

      Naturally, some ideas and techniques I pursued prior to my POST, but
      even those are so appreciated because they, at least, affirmed I was
      doing something right!

      Thank you again for your TIME and expertise-that value is so huge.
      Not
      to mention that your generousity supports the credibility and
      integrity of our profession.

      No successful conclusion YET on this case, but if and when that
      happens, I'll keep ya'll "posted"!

      AMY DRESCHER, Private Investigator
      FRANKLIN (Nashville) TENNESSEE
      ROSETTA STONE INVESTIGATIONS
      LIC# 5936
      rosettastone_pi@...
    • rolando castillo
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2005
        law track bill tiger in san diego can help you

        Amy Drescher <rosettastone_pi@...> wrote:Wow! Thank You to EACH colleage/group member who has so THOUGHTFULLY