[infoguys-list] Remove my e mail address from your list

  • Tom Fesperman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 1999
      Remove my e mail sddress from your list and quit cluttering up my e mail
      channels with the garbage. I made this same request several weeks ago
      with no action on your part.
      Now you are starting to cost me money.
      Either quit sending me the junk or I will resort to other means.
      I've had enough.

      Tom Fesperman
      Professional Bail Bondsman
      1 A Bail Bonds
      Bartlesville Oklahoma
      1abonds@...
    • msegroup@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 1999
        Your signature line claims that you are a "professional."  I find that
        highly questionable since you didn't read the original faq that came
        with the subscription and you don't bother to read faqs that egroups
        posts on how to unsubscribe.  Your threats to "take other means" are
        really ludicrous.  I really feel sorry for your clients if you deal with them
        with the same level of intelligence.

        Remove my e mail sddress from your list and quit cluttering up my e mail
        channels with the garbage. I made this same request several weeks ago
        with no action on your part.
        Now you are starting to cost me money.
        Either quit sending me the junk or I will resort to other means.
        I've had enough.

        Tom Fesperman
        Professional Bail Bondsman
        1 A Bail Bonds