Re: [infoguys-list] Just for the record: Donna Snelling forget's the Truth again!

  • john carman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2005
      Donna Snelling lies and changes her story so often she is starting to sound like a "meth freak" or an serious "alcoholic" with delusions of grandeur. First you have "tape" now you don't? Now you claim I was trying to charge more money and that is a lie.Can't keep your story straight Donna?

      It takes more energy to LIE than it does to tell the truth. That's because you have to remember what you said in the first place before you restate the lie or change your story again. Maybe it's time for that yearly check-up? One thing is certain and that is you are trying to protect yourself now that the real truth is out and everybody can read it for themselves.

      Which is it Donna? You can't seem to keep the facts straight with regards to what actually happened.

      Just for the record, Donna Snelling paged me and tried to solicit me to go in with her on "Betty's" research case that was worth only about $500 and NO MORE, AFTER I had already talked to the potential client named "Betty". End of story.

      I was already talking to the nice lady named "Betty" and already helped explain all she needs to know and quoted her a fair price for the use of a Mexican-American attorney contact to do all this research regarding a marriage that was already over 34 years old.

      Donna saw that I had already had a "head start" and actually tried to claim she had "Betty" first. Can you actually believe Donna trying to claim she had "first dibbs". Then Donna tried to argue her point by asking what time I responded to Betty on the emails.

      That is about as childish as it can get.

      This is a public forum and all professionals are entitled to respond to "civilians" or potential clients and the client has the final say so. I don't think "Betty" has made a decision yet, nor can she with all the "garbage" Donna has filled her mind with.

      Then I got paged by Donna a few days later. After only 2-3 minutes of Donna's B.S., I hung up on Donna as I would NOT take part in trying to "inflate" the case price to help Donna benefit a profit by "ripping off" this nice lady named "Betty" especially when she is out of state and can not do anything here locally or across the border.

      I sure hope "Betty" has retained someone else to her liking and gotten what she wanted for the fairest market value available.

      I find it very interesting that Donna Snelling finds it necessary to try and "sucker" potential "innocent" clients in by doing what she calls "Pro Bono" work when she has been NOT been retained in order to persuade, entice or extort money to earn her living. Things must certainly be very "slow" up there in Oregon?

      Anyway, I hope the facts are clear as to what really happened.

      Get off the drugs or "juice" Donna and leave people alone.

      Donna, you have been warned and now you will be contacted by some "legal" people very soon.

      Have a nice day ALL!

      John Carman

    • Dawn Robbins
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2013
        I personally find the "NOT FOR PUBLICATION" in the heading the most interesting piece of this article. I had no idea this forum was for old vendettas. Keep up the good work---->yeah that was sarcasm ;)