[infoguys-list] Re: Removal from List Please

  • Tom Fesperman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 1999
      Tom Fesperman wrote:

      > Please remove my Name and address from your list. I do not wish to
      > recieve any more e-mail messages from your group. Our E-Mail Channels
      > are used for business.
      > Thank You
      > Tom Fesperman
      > ! 1 A Bail Bonds

    • David Hecht
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 1999
        I don't know how you got my e-mail address or what it is that I sent you,
        but I don't know who you are, what your talking about and I've never sent
        you any e-mail. Sorry if I've caused you any problems but I'm not
        responsible.
        Thank You.

        Tom Fesperman wrote:

        > Please remove my Name and address from your list. I do not wish to
        > recieve any more e-mail messages from your group. Our E-Mail Channels
        > are used for business.
        > Thank You
        > Tom Fesperman
        > ! 1 A Bail Bonds

        GET $50 off CHIPSHOT.COM custom clubs & accessories just by getting a
        NextCard VISA! Get an APR as low as 9.9% Fixed, NO annual fee & a lower
        handicap! Apply online today! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1108

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list