Fluffy

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2005
      Unless you're stout as a refrigerator, you have to be stone cold stupid to
      tie a leash around your wrist if the other end is attached to a big,
      undisciplined, dog.
    • Frank Church
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2005
        My 2 cents worth from Australia. Check the law and see if it adds,
        "and under control"? What would have happened if the dog had decided
        to bite a passing child, or passing police car with a siren had frightened it.
        Worth checking out.
        Regards Frank Church

        At 08:47 AM 10/12/2005, you wrote:
        >Unless you're stout as a refrigerator, you have to be stone cold stupid to
        >tie a leash around your wrist if the other end is attached to a big,
        >undisciplined, dog.

        >To subscribe, send an empty message to <a
        >href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        >To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
        >href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        Investigators (Australia) Pty Ltd and Process Servers (Australia)
        were established 1969
        (Ex "P" and "D" Div's Met Police, London, U.K.)
        Please visit our web site at http://www.investigatorsoz.com.au For
        contact details.
        We cover all of Australia and have trusted reputable agents in New Zealand.
        Australia is not just a country, it's a way of life.
        Add our details to your address book as your contact, and friend, in Australia