[infoguys-list] Introduction

  • icr@corres.globalnet.co.uk
    Message 1 of 53 , Oct 8, 1999
      Hi everyone!

      A quick introduction of our company.

      We are an International Investigations company, operating in the Middle
      East, Pakistan, Hong Kong and U.K. Services range from Corporate
      Investigations to Private Investigation and all types of Legal
      assistance.

      I have been following the e.group for a few weeks now, and find it very
      interesting as a platform for networking and helping others within the
      profession.

      Please do not hesitate to contact if you have any questions for the
      regions that we are operating in, or enquire of our services. If we can
      help and assist - we will.

      Look forward to hearing from you.

      Best regards

      Andy Eastwood
      GM
      International Corporate Research Limited
      email: icr@...
      web: http://www.i-c-r.com
    • Rolingsmi@aol.com
      Message 53 of 53 , Sep 13, 2012
        Greetings!! We cover Mexico Central and South America.

        Ron Oling, J.D.
        SMI-LATAM
        25906 Hootananny, San Antonio, Texas 78260
        25 Metros sur de Mega, San Rafael de Abajo, San Jose Costa Rica
        210.669.9810
        Fax 866-501-9965
        rolingsmi@...

        SMI-LATAM, S.A.