Watching TV shows etc

  • omegamail
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2005
      You all use Lockpicks???
      Over here in Ireland we go and see is a door or window open first.Failing
      that,a no11 Doc Martin pick or sledgehammer pick works grand.LOL
      Regds
      Sean mc Govern
      Omegareliant Investigations
      70 O Connell St,
      Limerick,
      Ireland.

      Ph 00 353 61 321908
      Fax 00 353 85 58334168
      Email omegareliant@...
      irishsleuth@...
      24/7/365 Local.National.International

      Member of UKPIN
    • oracleintl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2005
        In a message dated 10/11/2005 9:08:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        omegareliant@... writes:

        You all use Lockpicks???

        Only since I have gotten older. It's hard for me to carry around my
        Halligan "Hooligan" Tool everywhere I go these days.

        Bill