Re: [infoguys-list] Watching a P.I. Show in utter amazement...cars

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2005
      In a message dated 10/9/2005 3:40:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      mycroft@... writes:

      See, I'd get stuck at the "mildly funny" part..... and I would NOT
      drive a Ferrari, you might have to follow someone. Nah, get one of those
      Hummer II's that the CSI:Miami folks have.... then you can blend right
      in at the fulling stations with all the other Hummers ... ...

      Personally, I love my pewter colored 4x4 Suburban. Every soccer mom in this
      part of the country drives a Burb and pewter seems to be the most common
      color going. Looking at it from the front, it could be a pick up, a Tahoe or a
      Burb.

      Mostly, I just love the comfort! The viz from sitting up high is nice, and
      the 4wd capability coupled with the rear locker says I can pull over just
      about anywhere without worrying about the sugar sand.

      If someone really gets snotty, I'd rather PIT Maneuver them with my Burb
      than try that with a sports car, it's got a long range fuel tank so no having to
      stop a rolling SV for push water and that big V8 isn't bad on gas for the
      power it has.

      The other thing I would mention is the 6000 GVW tax break. It makes it
      sensible to stay in a new vehicle as that tax break is worth a lot at the end of
      the year.

      Dual AC is a God send!

      Bill