Hello from Montreal, Canada

  • johmac653
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005
      Good day 'infoguys', :)

      Some of you may have already 'met' me. If you have I would like to
      send sincere apologies to those of you who have received an email
      and think it is spam mail. I assure you it is not. It was never my
      intention to intrude into your privacy, I simply wanted to reach you
      individually by sending you each an email offering my virtual office
      assistance special.

      For those of you who do not know who I am or why I am posting this,
      I'll explain briefly.

      My name is Johan MacLeod and I own Virtually Connected Office
      Assistance. I have been sending individual emails to some of you
      through the infoguys directory. It was simply to let you know my
      business is offering first-time clients a free hour of virtual
      office assistance.

      You can learn more about me from my website at
      www.virtuallyconnectedofficeassistance.com

      I wish you all good fortune in your business and personal endevors
      and again, I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused some
      of you. If you would oblige me, I may check in here every once in a
      while to let you know of any other specials I am offering.

      Note: My VA Newsletter is offering a freebie for a limited time, you
      can access it at bottom of the Links page on my website.

      Sincerely
      Johan MacLeod
      www.virtuallyconnectedofficeassistance.com
      vcoa@...