Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Finally, a candidate for Dan Rather's job emerges

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2005
      In a message dated 10/7/2005 3:19:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      leif@... writes:

      You should have used a fake name.
      It confuses the "the fruits, flakes and
      nutz"
      Leif

      Nahhhhh, professional media types need not be competent to soon sort out
      that a name is fake -- better, I'm thinking, to use a name that really does
      exist.

      Leif Kehrein has a wonderfully real ring to it don't ya think?

      Of course, that rather sordid criminal history I saw posted here sometime
      ago might cause problems, but . . .

      LOL

      Bill